Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A State Semis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyle County @ Etown
Corbin @ Central

Winners meet in Lex

Thoughts?
Seems like Louisville Central has pole vaulted all others with a complete domination of Belfry. Boyle has been whipping everyone on their side of the state. Corbin looked sharp last night and they're pretty healthy and battle tested. Don't know a thing about E town. Going to be fun this class is wide open.
Rebels !
Central may be the favorite right now. E-Town is better than they have been credit for. Corbin and Boyle have two of the favorites all year with good reason. This class is wide open.
E's Army Wrote:Central may be the favorite right now. E-Town is better than they have been credit for. Corbin and Boyle have two of the favorites all year with good reason. This class is wide open.

Agree. My picks are Corbin and Boyle, both in tight games. I'm pulling for Corbin and Cam to win it all.:thumpsup::thumpsup::thumpsup::thumpsup:
I see Central and Boyle in the finals.

Corbin reminds me a lot of that tough Wayne Co. team that throttled Central at home. Corbin could pull it off but Central just flat clocked Belfry and it seems Central was under estimated. I doubt Corbin makes the same mistake.
I think it's now or never for Corbin, and it seems like it may happen. Everything has fell in their favor up until now. I don't think Central was as overlooked as much as it was Belfry injuries just couldn't be overcome. Wellman out for Belfry is no different than Corbin losing Sizemore. Such a difference maker. But if Corbin doesn't get it done this year, you have Casey and Bell getting better each year, Belfry being Belfry and Central being Central. You also have a young Boyle County team that is a obvious contender this year, and will only get better.
Tica Wrote:I see Central and Boyle in the finals.

Corbin reminds me a lot of that tough Wayne Co. team that throttled Central at home. Corbin could pull it off but Central just flat clocked Belfry and it seems Central was under estimated. I doubt Corbin makes the same mistake.

I won't even say Corbin is better than Belfry, but I think they match up better with Central .
ETown over Boyle and Central over Corbin
After last night I would be shocked if Corbin beat Central. I'm taking nothing away from Corbin. They are a very good team, but Central is on another level. I hadn't seen a better defense than Corbin's until last night. I've been saying Boyle will come out of the west all along, but I know nothing about E-Town other than they have crushed their opponents just like Boyle has. I'm going with Central over Corbin and Boyle over E-Town in a great game.