Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville 49 Lexington Christian 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to Danville.
Westside Wrote:Final

Lexington bound.
Way to go Admirals!
Ads are on a search and destroy mission until they reach Lexington.
Gonna be a dogfight in the finals
The 2A finals are going to be something to watch.
This team is gonna win the state championship.
Congratulations Danville :Cheerlead Crow season is open for me Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Danville :Cheerlead Crow season is open for me Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
LCA is a good team! Does the score surprise you guys that follow the two schools closer than I do? I thought LCA were legitimate contenders, after returning pretty much all of the crucial players from a team that went undefeated last year.
The Ole Man Wrote:LCA is a good team! Does the score surprise you guys that follow the two schools closer than I do? I thought LCA were legitimate contenders, after returning pretty much all of the crucial players from a team that went undefeated last year.

They got hit really hard this year with injuries. As you can imagine in 2A with less numbers a few key injuries can make a huge difference. The loss of their QB and best lineman at the end of the year was a big loss for them. Two of their key receivers had come back from broken bone leg injuries. They had young players step up and give their all but it was not a match for a Danville team who also returned just about everyone.

With that said, I’ve seen Danville play 3 times this year. They are special and the way they came out Friday, they would of won regardless.

Their overall speed is the best I’ve seen in 2A and I’ve watched all the top 8 2A teams live or on film. Teams playing them better hope for a sloppy field and rain. I thought Van Cleave was fast last year but he’s got another gear this year. He’s special to watch. To boot, they are an excellent open field tackling team. They will make you have to drive the ball and play flawless football. Get behind the chains and they pin their ears back and the speed really shows.
Texans_99 Wrote:This team is gonna win the state championship.

I think so.
Cobraxx Wrote:They got hit really hard this year with injuries. As you can imagine in 2A with less numbers a few key injuries can make a huge difference. The loss of their QB and best lineman at the end of the year was a big loss for them. Two of their key receivers had come back from broken bone leg injuries. They had young players step up and give their all but it was not a match for a Danville team who also returned just about everyone.

With that said, I’ve seen Danville play 3 times this year. They are special and the way they came out Friday, they would of won regardless.

Their overall speed is the best I’ve seen in 2A and I’ve watched all the top 8 2A teams live or on film. Teams playing them better hope for a sloppy field and rain. I thought Van Cleave was fast last year but he’s got another gear this year. He’s special to watch. To boot, they are an excellent open field tackling team. They will make you have to drive the ball and play flawless football. Get behind the chains and they pin their ears back and the speed really shows.

Clear Sailing for The Admirals !