Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield 40 Owensboro Catholic 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Total domination by the Cardinals. :rockon:
For all the Naysayers out there. Just as I thought. Total domination. Almost 500 yds total offense for MHS to around 150 for OC.
I thought it would have been closer. Mayfield shot themselves in the foot enough early to keep the score close. 2nd half they left no doubt.
I need to get back out to a game. I hear Kylan galbreath is an animal.
Time Will Tell... I will eat some crow (because it was close at the half)... but only one bite, and you get the rest of the bird
The time was told.
Kylan is a beast. I saw them working on his shoulder after he came out. I suspect he may be done for this year. I would love to see him bulk up in the off season. I think he could be the next Mitchell Dumas.
The Mayfield and Cal game this week should be a dandy.
55, the freshman running back? He looks like hes gonna be a heck of a player in the coming years... I hope we are in for a classic game this week!
For the history buffs, how many regional championships is that for MF? How many in a row?
Kracken Wrote:For the history buffs, how many regional championships is that for MF? How many in a row?

37th regional championship. 9th in a row. 20 straight regional championship game appearances.
I went back and watched this one again. No disrespect to OC, but this could have been far worse. MF didn't play all that well at times and left a ton of plays on the table. Not sure MF has put a full four quarters together yet. If and when they do, they will be a very tough out.
Kracken Wrote:I went back and watched this one again. No disrespect to OC, but this could have been far worse. MF didn't play all that well at times and left a ton of plays on the table. Not sure MF has put a full four quarters together yet. If and when they do, they will be a very tough out.

I'd love to watch it, especially since I didn't go to game where do I find it?
Kracken Wrote:The time was told.

Confusednicker:
CS17 Wrote:55, the freshman running back? He looks like hes gonna be a heck of a player in the coming years... I hope we are in for a classic game this week!

I hope we are not. I hope we take care of business quickly Fri.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I'd love to watch it, especially since I didn't go to game where do I find it?

If you would come to breakfasts on Fridays, you could watch and actually purchase any games from Red Helmet Club.
CS, I don't like classics. Not good for my heart. It was killing me when you guys didn't jump on Frankfort that one year until the second half.
mysonis55 Wrote:I hope we are not. I hope we take care of business quickly Fri.

hope in one hand and .... you know the rest .
mysonis55 Wrote:If you would come to breakfasts on Fridays, you could watch and actually purchase any games from Red Helmet Club.

Are you buying?
killbilly usmc Wrote:I'd love to watch it, especially since I didn't go to game where do I find it?

MF has students that film the games and then upload them to Hudl. I watch via Hudl but it requires an account. Idk, but I bet if you asked the right people and promised not to share it, the school would give you a digital copy.
Mayfield has run over the west. First test since Corbin next week.
Kracken Wrote:MF has students that film the games and then upload them to Hudl. I watch via Hudl but it requires an account. Idk, but I bet if you asked the right people and promised not to share it, the school would give you a digital copy.
:Clap:
Time Will Tell is being awfully quiet...
mysonis55 Wrote:If you would come to breakfasts on Fridays, you could watch and actually purchase any games from Red Helmet Club.

I'm broke, or I would buy them all.
Kracken Wrote:MF has students that film the games and then upload them to Hudl. I watch via Hudl but it requires an account. Idk, but I bet if you asked the right people and promised not to share it, the school would give you a digital copy.

Sounds like I need to bribe someone for an account. I honestly wouldn't know how to use a digital copy. I dont have a computer, and still use a flip phone. Had to borrow a tablet to post on here.

55, how much do they cost?
I think our guy charges like $5 or $10 each.
Christmas is coming 55 and I think it would be a good gift for you to get for me say a collection of all the state titles
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Christmas is coming 55 and I think it would be a good gift for you to get for me say a collection of all the state titles

A set for me too! Maybe just 2010-2013 title games
We had them on sale. I'm sure we could get you a deal CS.
Pages: 1 2