Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern 61 - Montgomery County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final per KHSAA Riherd Scoreboard

Congrats to M. S.! Next up is the mighty Harlan County Bears. Good luck to both teams!
Congrats to Madison Southern
Southern will win by 2 TD’s. Not a jab or a poke at Harlan. Love me some Granny but we are rolling.
MS won the regular season game played at MC 36-30
True but we were missing our best lineman Tre Livingood...the Marshall signee played his first game tonight all season...it makes the running game even better.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Southern will win by 2 TD’s. Not a jab or a poke at Harlan. Love me some Granny but we are rolling.

People have been counting the Black Bears out all year and it seems as if they’re very comfortable in that role. Where is the game played at?
Coach Booth Wrote:People have been counting the Black Bears out all year and it seems as if they’re very comfortable in that role. Where is the game played at?

People have counted Madison Southern out since 1988...and the game is being played in Berea.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Southern will win by 2 TD’s. Not a jab or a poke at Harlan. Love me some Granny but we are rolling.

The Black Bears played our best game of the season last night Flyer! No jab or poke here either, but you better have your big boy panties on because we are hungry!!!!
Congratulations to Madison Southern! Great season Indians, definitely one to be proud of!
I was really impressed with Montgomery Co and Coach Elgi this year. Great turnaround of the program by him. Good luck to Madison Southern and Harlan Co next week. Should be a good one.
Southern is building up steam.
Granny Bear Wrote:The Black Bears played our best game of the season last night Flyer! No jab or poke here either, but you better have your big boy panties on because we are hungry!!!!

almost time for you to hibernate.
Madison Southern has snuck around and had a great season.
E's Army Wrote:Madison Southern has snuck around and had a great season.

You know what? You're absolutely RIGHT on this! I live nearby and didn't realize what a great season they had until the last week or so! Won't be much sneaking from here on though. Gonna be a great game between them and Harlan County who also seems to be peaking as well.

For those who have seen the Adam Sandler version of Mr. Deeds on here, you might recognize and appreciate this quote from the butler.
"I am afraid you underestimate the sneakiness, Sir"
"Sneaky sneaky"
papagrit Wrote:You know what? You're absolutely RIGHT on this! I live nearby and didn't realize what a great season they had until the last week or so! Won't be much sneaking from here on though. Gonna be a great game between them and Harlan County who also seems to be peaking as well.

For those who have seen the Adam Sandler version of Mr. Deeds on here, you might recognize and appreciate this quote from the butler.
"I am afraid you underestimate the sneakiness, Sir"
"Sneaky sneaky"

Confusednicker:
FarristownFlyer Wrote:People have counted Madison Southern out since 1988...and the game is being played in Berea.

And when have they ever been wring in those 29 years?
How many state titles does MS have?

I've been picking MS to go to Lexington to get a running clock put on them by cov cath since July and I still will in this one, but HC could easily win.
You may have been without some players when you first met, but this is also a HC team that's rolling. The same HC team that finished third in district and got walloped a few times this season.

I think this will be a close game with MS winning by 10 or 14. Either way a state runner up trophy is nice but it's as far as either will get.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:People have counted Madison Southern out since 1988...and the game is being played in Berea.
Been a pretty good plan for last 29 years. Go Granny Bears!
The Ole Man Wrote:Congratulations to Madison Southern! Great season Indians, definitely one to be proud of!

Indians are at Madison Central. I think it's the Eagles.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And when have they ever been wring in those 29 years?
How many state titles does MS have?

I've been picking MS to go to Lexington to get a running clock put on them by cov cath since July and I still will in this one, but HC could easily win.
You may have been without some players when you first met, but this is also a HC team that's rolling. The same HC team that finished third in district and got walloped a few times this season.

I think this will be a close game with MS winning by 10 or 14. Either way a state runner up trophy is nice but it's as far as either will get.

How many titles does your team have?
HCS Wrote:Indians are at Madison Central. I think it's the Eagles.

I the compliment was towards both teams; one in continuing their season and the other to Montgomery County (Indians) on their great season coming to an unfortunate close...but, I could be wrong. How I read it anyway.
Flying High Wrote:How many titles does your team have?

I don't have a team.
But if I did, what would that have to do with this thread?

Nothing.

If you don't have an argument, at least be original and come up with something better than the tired ole "well your team sucks excuse.
I hope to see all of you great fans of football at Madison Southern in Berea Friday night. Ask for Todd Q thats me ! Its going to be a great game !!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't have a team.
But if I did, what would that have to do with this thread?

Nothing.

If you don't have an argument, at least be original and come up with something better than the tired ole "well your team sucks excuse.

You asked how many mad south had? I just readied the question. Sorry that made you so mad. Lol