Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Blue Crew Who?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice job by the Pike Central student section tonight.
LOL, the Blue Crew out cheered you at your gym, and twice at ours, sorry, in the end, YOU STILL LOSE!
Better check the score my friend .Good job Pike Central
Central's pep section was rockin tonight. Let's see it again on Saturday night!!!
Valley still is better then PC in the pep section
pep section doesnt matter after the game...
Thats why Valley couldnt come up with any come backs right?
Central yelled repeatedly wheres the come back! and Valley just Stood there!
Central had more fans, but u no what WHO WON THE GAME????
Central's pep section cheered circles around the so called "Blue Crew" tonight.
Yes they did
Central05 Wrote:Central's pep section cheered circles around the so called "Blue Crew" tonight.

Its easier to have more 'pep' wen ur team is up by 20, than losing by 20. The Blue Crew continued to cheer despite thier loss. That, IMO, is school spirit.

Although i have to admit that the girl that went over to the PC section complaining was just over the top. Not sure what it was about, but there are always the few fans that get disgusted easy. I apolagize if it was actually something degrading, giving her all the reason to go over there - like i said, I'm not sure on the reason.
I also thought the anniversary thing was good.

And as for the comeback chants.. i only heard one of those from both sections, and i was in the bottom of the 'u' in the expo, so it was a fairly neutral area. I could understand Central most of the time except wen they spelled, still not sure what all that was. I could understand Valley most of the time as well, except a few chants that I got the impression were vulgar.

I wouldnt give the 'best' award to either section, they were both about equal IMO, as it was a game that apperared to be getting ugly at the end, and The Blue Crew hung in there despite the numbers on the scoreboard.
I was in the blue crew and i apologize for britany,
but I think she probably had a decent reason for coming over there,
and both sides had some vulger cheers.
I just wish that everybody that was rooting for valley hadn't have given up when we were down.
fusion Wrote:Its easier to have more 'pep' wen ur team is up by 20, than losing by 20. The Blue Crew continued to cheer despite thier loss. That, IMO, is school spirit.

Although i have to admit that the girl that went over to the PC section complaining was just over the top. Not sure what it was about, but there are always the few fans that get disgusted easy. I apolagize if it was actually something degrading, giving her all the reason to go over there - like i said, I'm not sure on the reason.

And as for the comeback chants.. i only heard one of those from both sections, and i was in the bottom of the 'u' in the expo, so it was a fairly neutral area. I could understand Central most of the time except wen they spelled, still not sure what all that was. I could understand Valley most of the time as well, except a few chants that I got the impression were vulgar.

I wouldnt give the 'best' award to either section, they were both about equal IMO, as it was a game that apperared to be getting ugly at the end, and The Blue Crew hung in there despite the numbers on the scoreboard.

In the last minute of the game we even sang our school song, I'm sorry that we're not like other sections and get up and leave if we're losing, we stayed and fought it out, we weren't leaving letting PC think they won the pep battle, because flat out, they didn't. We are original, unlike others, we had more than 1 cheer about their mascot, and all they could say is "where's your mascot", Valley's section flat out is more creative, we didn't make fun of anyone individually tonight except Kayla Lowe, and that was because of a Booth Scholars thing that was rather funny.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:We are original, unlike others...

"Staff Edit"if you are so original why did you rip off another website making everyone think it was directed solely at you. Come on. Here is another one I found.

http://www.the.paintsville.tigersagainst...eated.com/
GRIZZ Wrote:Language edit** if you are so original why did you rip off another website making everyone think it was directed solely at you. Come on. Here is another one I found.

http://www.the.paintsville.tigersagainst...eated.com/

wow, replace the words seperated by periods and I could make you a site like that's about you GRIZZ, it's not that hard, PC made that site about us, it was posted on myspace by a person from PC, and yes, we are original, sorry you fail to see that, even though we have come up with the boxing thing we do, throwing a person back and forth, hmm, who have you seen that does that? We..Are...Original!
i honestly think this is getting out of hand both pep sections did great tonight...two people from two diffrent pep sections are going to agree on just about absolutley nothing...Kudos go out to both on supporting their schools...There had to be a loser and winner in the game thats just how it is...but supporting each team is something we do not need to be arguing about b/c it will nto be resovled just continue the rivalry thats something PC and Valley have lacked since PC was removed from the 59th
Arguing over who had the better pep section? The Blue crew gets a little publicity and boom were hit. Up until the game got a lil outta hand, It was very even. PC got the advantage though when they got up. Physical game tonight. The girl who went over to the PC side was ridciulous. Shoulda been kicked out. The with your mom thing was great. Im still laughing about that. Props to Pc on happy aniversry thing. Ive always thought these arre the two best pep sections in the county. And hope they continue to be.
**I am very proud of our pep section tonight! I don't think that you should come out to compete against other fans, but to cheer on your team. And I think that PCHS did that for a big portion of the game! And that is what really boosts the players, is the fans. Both sides were good but if I had to choose, I would choose Central, and not just becuase I cheer there. I think we had class about ourselves and didn't say anything vulgar or out of hand. Congrats to both schools for getting out there and supporting your teams.

*and I'd like to wish Esther Fleming good luck. I know this was her senior year and she was the only senior. You've been a great player for Valley
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:wow, replace the words seperated by periods and I could make you a site like that's about you GRIZZ, it's not that hard, PC made that site about us, it was posted on myspace by a person from PC, and yes, we are original, sorry you fail to see that, even though we have come up with the boxing thing we do, throwing a person back and forth, hmm, who have you seen that does that? We..Are...Original!

Notre Dame throws there studens up and down during a football game, and I'm sure if you ever turn on a television you can see the majority of your stuff done at college ball games. Back during my college days at UK we had two black guys show up at the Louisville game in Rupp, one dressed as Joe Frazier and the other as Ali. Well Ali went flying down section 39 during the middle of the game. So don't think that you all are the worlds first to do something, because everything has been done before. As for the link, it works try going to it. It is one of those make your own web site things. You could type in there the alphabet and then your dogs name after the second period and it would still work. But no, they made it directly at you and only for you. Rolleyes
Blue Crew was great tonight, and i thought they won the Pep award. I mean they mght have got outcheered at the end but not the whole game and they still was cheering at the end.
I like the part when PC said Were is your mascot and they said with your mom haha PC couldnt say nothing back to that I bout fell out of my chair lol.
I find any "with your mom" jokes highly distasteful. I think Valley's Blue Crew is AWESOME.... and Pike Central's pep section only shows up for the biggest games.... where are they the rest of the time? In this respect, Valley is a better club.... they cheer no matter what is going on and what game it is!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:LOL, the Blue Crew out cheered you at your gym, and twice at ours, sorry, in the end, YOU STILL LOSE!
man who ended up winning the game and we also out did you at PC 2
CG#20 Wrote:man who ended up winning the game and we also out did you at PC 2

what do you mean out did you at PC 2,maybe durin the game but not during the pep section,we had more students there then you all did and it was a home game for you all. The blue crew travels with valley no matter where they go,you can't just get alkinds of people together for one night and cheer and think you have the best pep section in the 15th...sorry,dosn't work that way,

but you all did have alot of people there last night..good job
fusion Wrote:Its easier to have more 'pep' wen ur team is up by 20, than losing by 20. The Blue Crew continued to cheer despite thier loss. That, IMO, is school spirit.

excellent post. there's not a whole lot you can say when somebody is beating your team... you can just keep cheering for them the best you can. that's what we tried to do. that's what we've tried to do all season... even at away games.... not just tourney time.
To you valley kids how can you say central only has fans gor big games? are you at all central game? because we have fans for all home games and most away games when there not at wesy carter or dupont manual or somewhere like that! Yea naturally more fans will come out for big games. I know when pc played valley at pc you all did not have as many fans as you did last night!Come on how old our these UR MOM jokes? yea i laughed but its not so funny to go on about it for 2 days! I heard SV were through out of the contest and COULDNT WIN! is there ant truth to that? I HEARD IT!!
BUT we will see who wins the award we DONT pick it!!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:LOL, the Blue Crew out cheered you at your gym, and twice at ours, sorry, in the end, YOU STILL LOSE!

Wow thats sad, everyone copys Knott.
um okay the game is over between Valley & Central--wah. who cares now? get over it.
The O crew has been awesome all year for our lady hawks. We'll keep them and SV can keep it's "singing the blues crew".
IMO... both pep sections were very fun and hilarious to watch Valley had some good comebacks PCC had more people and were louder but Valley was more clearer than PCC and never gave up on their team and I'am from MC so I am on neither teams or pep sections side and as far as class goes neither pep section had class at all but it sure made us laugh
and where did PCC get the "O crew" name from just wondering lol
who cares? game over.... PC, cheer for your girls.... SV cheer for your guys and move on!
Pages: 1 2