Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Tournament next season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will they decide what teams will be in this next year?
Well JBS is in it next year.
When next season rolls around
Some teams have already been invited. I wouldnt care to say that all teams have not yet.
You know JBS, Shelby Valley, and Knott is gonna be in there.
Arbys Man Wrote:You know JBS, Shelby Valley, and Knott is gonna be in there.
JBS will be there because they won it last year. I don't know how they pick the rest
I think they have the committee look at the teams that fill out the application and see what potential they have returning. JBS will be scheduled back after winning it and I think in the 15th Shelby Valley, and Paintsville would be invited. Not everyone submits the application back in so I am not sure if these teams did apply. Hazard, Knott Central and Perry Central should be considered and that only leaves a couple of spots from the 13th. Clay County returns alot I think also.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I think they have the committee look at the teams that fill out the application and see what potential they have returning. JBS will be scheduled back after winning it and I think in the 15th Shelby Valley, and Paintsville would be invited. Not everyone submits the application back in so I am not sure if these teams did apply. Hazard, Knott Central and Perry Central should be considered and that only leaves a couple of spots from the 13th. Clay County returns alot I think also.

Don't forget about Paintsville (despite under-achieving) will have everybody back I believe. Breathitt County is making a strong case for 2008. I heard on TV somewhere the defending Mountain Classic champion does not get the automatic invite anymore. I don't forsee Hazard or PCC being in next year's tournament. Just a hunch.
Yea Hazard and Pcc shouldnt be in it next year. Wont be good Enough.
Clay will prolly be back in it...Buckhorn could also only graudatin one player i think in Justin Rice they will be a very good team in the mountains next year.
Picks should be made soon at least in time for coaches to get schedules in place for next year.
My predictions are Hazard,PCC,JBS,Cumberland,Clay,Shelby Valley,Buckhorn,& Corbin
Valley will be in it and so will Paintsville from the 15th. Both will be returning everything and will be tough to handle.