Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A District 7 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Powell County (7-4 overall) (5-0 district)
2. Breathitt County (4-7 overall) (4-1 district)
3. Morgan County (4-7 overall) (3-2 district)
4. Knott Central (5-6 overall) (2-3 district)
5. Estill County (2-8 overall) (1-4 district)
6. Magoffin county (2-8 overall) (0-5 district)

Next year's district will probably be a three team race between Breathitt County, Morgan County, and Knott Central those three return the most talent from this year's team that was loaded in juniors so unless something drastically happens this offseason, I don't think anyone else will be in the picture for district champ, although stranger things do happen.

Have heard rumors that Jones is no longer gonna be at Knott but nothing confirmed so unless it happens over the summer or confirmed word gets out that he's transferred, he's back in my opinion.
Strikeout King Wrote:1. Powell County (7-4 overall) (5-0 district)
2. Breathitt County (4-7 overall) (4-1 district)
3. Morgan County (4-7 overall) (3-2 district)
4. Knott Central (5-6 overall) (2-3 district)
5. Estill County (2-8 overall) (1-4 district)
6. Magoffin county (2-8 overall) (0-5 district)

Next year's district will probably be a three team race between Breathitt County, Morgan County, and Knott Central those three return the most talent from this year's team that was loaded in juniors so unless something drastically happens this offseason, I don't think anyone else will be in the picture for district champ, although stranger things do happen.

Have heard rumors that Jones is no longer gonna be at Knott but nothing confirmed so unless it happens over the summer or confirmed word gets out that he's transferred, he's back in my opinion.

Don’t think Jones will be there but even if he is unless he is a defensive star it won’t matter. I think it is wide open 5 team race minus Magoffin. Powell with Skidmore and Estill with O’Hair both have as good of a shot as anyone. May come down to who has the best home game schedule in district.
I look for the district to be very competitive. Powell to be the favorite IMO. Breathitt will be much improved and Knott will be solid with Jones. I don’t know much about Estill Co or Morgan. I don’t think Magoffin will be a factor.