Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell co. @Corbin 11/10 Rd-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Will this one be any closer?
No.....
The Haddix Hounds remain undefeated in his tenure. The Hounds are always gonna be hungry for fresh Bobcat. This game is at home. Sorta anxious to see how this game goes and see if Haddix pulls anything like Bell and their admin and Hilton did when we went to Log MTN a few weeks ago.
Corbin wins by 40+. I hope Corbin takes the high road and don't treat Bell any different than any other team. I hope this is an injury free game for both teams!
Corbin 49
Bell 14

I think Haddix will rest his players earlier and Bell will have a gameplan to score a little better on Corbin's JV. During varsity minutes I can't see Bell scoring
The Grumpy Old Man will make it somewhat closer. The Spoiled Brat wins again.
I hope for an injury free game, too. But I can't remember what happened between them during that first game. Getting old!
I'm not going to handicap my prediction. :popcorn:

Corbin 56
Bell County 08
Hounds tree the Bobcats early and roll by 30.
No mercy. Hounds take care business and Dudley can schedule his Florida vacation after this week.
Granny Bear Wrote:I hope for an injury free game, too. But I can't remember what happened between them during that first game. Getting old!

Wouldn’t let the coaches use press box. Wasn’t gonna let us use the visitors locker room. And tried to make us park the buses across the highway and make the team walk across
HighViz Wrote:The Haddix Hounds remain undefeated in his tenure. The Hounds are always gonna be hungry for fresh Bobcat. This game is at home. Sorta anxious to see how this game goes and see if Haddix pulls anything like Bell and their admin and Hilton did when we went to Log MTN a few weeks ago.

He won’t do that. Too much class. We are Better than that. I love to see it happen but at the same time I don’t. It would be funny though
Corbin 35-7
Predator/Prey Wrote:The Grumpy Old Man will make it somewhat closer. The Spoiled Brat wins again.
Confusednicker:
I like Bells chances much better this time. Corbin kids, over confident and everyone worried about what Dudley did. He did it for this reason, to take the mind off actual game. Bell plays them much closer, Dudley starts working his way back. Corbin is much better, but Dudley is starting to work the old Thanksgiving pranks. Soon Dudley and Bell will be beating Corbin, just not this time. Corbin by 14.
[quote=Predator/Prey]The Grumpy Old Man will make it somewhat closer. The Spoiled Brat wins again.[/QUO

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Hound05 Wrote:Wouldn’t let the coaches use press box. Wasn’t gonna let us use the visitors locker room. And tried to make us park the buses across the highway and make the team walk across

I agree I don't understand why you would do that if the coaches can't get along then think of the kids they all deserve to be treated fairly
Haddix lets the hounds loose rollin big
NextGeneration Wrote:I like Bells chances much better this time. Corbin kids, over confident and everyone worried about what Dudley did. He did it for this reason, to take the mind off actual game. Bell plays them much closer, Dudley starts working his way back. Corbin is much better, but Dudley is starting to work the old Thanksgiving pranks. Soon Dudley and Bell will be beating Corbin, just not this time. Corbin by 14.

Hahahah. No! No! And No! We were up 14 in the first couple of drives. Dudley might get lucky 1 out of 5 years, maybe..... Corbin’s feeder is to good, the HS staff are to good. The group of kids coming up just won two state championships. I’m sorry, but the bell glory days when Jewell was here are gone. It’s a new era. You might be able to work your way back into 2nd in the district but that the peak of it. I’m not dissing you, I hope bell does get better, it only helps us, but they won’t over take corbin if/when they do. Good luck though. As far as this game. It’ll be in the books at halftime. Corbin 48 bell 12
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahah. No! No! And No! We were up 14 in the first couple of drives. Dudley might get lucky 1 out of 5 years, maybe..... Corbin’s feeder is to good, the HS staff are to good. The group of kids coming up just won two state championships. I’m sorry, but the bell glory days when Jewell was here are gone. It’s a new era. You might be able to work your way back into 2nd in the district but that the peak of it. I’m not dissing you, I hope bell does get better, it only helps us, but they won’t over take corbin if/when they do. Good luck though. As far as this game. It’ll be in the books at halftime. Corbin 48 bell 12

I say you right hound in the books by halftime but don't be so fast about the future:dontthink time will tell
Hound05 Wrote:Wouldn’t let the coaches use press box. Wasn’t gonna let us use the visitors locker room. And tried to make us park the buses across the highway and make the team walk across

Sounds like some things have not changed at Log Mountain over the years.
I seen Corbin’s 8th grade team and 7th and by watching them with the young men the have now on the high school team it will be awhile for Bell beats them. They only hope Bell has if alignments come soon to move Corbin up to 4a.
Patriot1 Wrote:I seen Corbin’s 8th grade team and 7th and by watching them with the young men the have now on the high school team it will be awhile for Bell beats them. They only hope Bell has if alignments come soon to move Corbin up to 4a.

I agree they are good but we have a good bunch of kids will be interested to see if they move up a class if they still schedule us to play
back on topic though I say Corbin 42 - Bell 12
BobcatForever Wrote:I agree they are good but we have a good bunch of kids will be interested to see if they move up a class if they still schedule us to play

I think Corbin will play as long as Bell wants to keep them on schedule.
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin 35-7

B- league prediction pjdoug you can do better......................I Thinked :biglmao:
It's be a might fine game to set some records.
They're made to be broken

I honestly thought those were just stories; didn't realize they were true.

I think that's horrible and don't see what Dudley is trying to accomplish.
It was Corbin by 34 the first game I’ll say it might be some closer this time Corbin by 27 lol
Granny Bear Wrote:I honestly thought those were just stories; didn't realize they were true.

I think that's horrible and don't see what Dudley is trying to accomplish.

Take it from me, Gran, those are just stories. No, Corbin's coaches were not allowed in the press box with Bell's coaches. Instead they were placed on a platform located on the visitors side, as were the coaches from Middlesboro, Letcher, Casey, and Harlan. I'm sure there are some fans from those schools on here that can back me up on that. That's how it's always been when Dudley Hilton is the coach at Bell. Ask Tom Greer if you don't believe me.

As for the locker room/bus situation, it was all a misunderstanding that Corbin blew up big time because god-for-bid they ever get mistreated. There was a new JROTC student working the Corbin side that night. He simply got confused and told Corbins buses they needed to park down by the baseball field (which is only about 150 yards away) and walk up from there. Next thing you knew their coaches were fit to be tied saying they weren't allowed to use the visitors locker room. The Bell AD was made aware of the situation and quickly cleared everything up before Corbins panties got knotted up too much more.

Please spare us with the drama, Hound05, because you obviously aren't as close to the program as you'd like to be. We may not be able to hang with the hounds on the field right now, but please don't expect a red carpet to be rolled out when you come to Log mountain.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6