Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County 34 South Laurel 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great job guys. Should've been 7-34 but instead we let up on them. Great job COLONELS
Congrats to Whitley County
Held SL to 40 yards in the first half........at that point the game was over. Now I have to drive even further to watch my adopted team.......
Stop inside 5 early in second half put the game away. Big screen do you have as many adopted teams as 64SUR?
Congrats Whitley County another week of football :Cheerlead
No way he could have more that 64SUR!!

Congratulations Whitley County!!
bigscreen Wrote:Held SL to 40 yards in the first half........at that point the game was over. Now I have to drive even further to watch my adopted team.......

Welcome to the Wagon .:welcome:
64SUR Wrote:Congrats Whitley County another week of football :Cheerlead

another bad prediction from you. put that in your pipe and smoke it :trolldad2:
bigscreen Wrote:Held SL to 40 yards in the first half........at that point the game was over. Now I have to drive even further to watch my adopted team.......

Awesome performance.
E's Army Wrote:Stop inside 5 early in second half put the game away. Big screen do you have as many adopted teams as 64SUR?

Only adopted them because we don’t play football at Lee Majors Field anymore and I used to work with Frazier and Chappell....
pjdoug Wrote:another bad prediction from you. put that in your pipe and smoke it :trolldad2:

LOL....poor old 64SUR. Maybe he was smoking something else in that pipe when he predicted your Colonels were going to get beat Dougie.
Confusednicker:
He gets no love from you bud.
Good luck to Dougie's Colonels against Southwestern and their superfan Jim Rome.
Maybe you and Jim could have an avatar bet. :biggrin:
64SUR is a super fan. Likes who he likes
papagrit Wrote:LOL....poor old 64SUR. Maybe he was smoking something else in that pipe when he predicted your Colonels were going to get beat Dougie.
Confusednicker:
He gets no love from you bud.
Good luck to Dougie's Colonels against Southwestern and their superfan Jim Rome.
Maybe you and Jim could have an avatar bet. :biggrin:

Rome is burning and a Red Storm is rolling in .
pjdoug Wrote:another bad prediction from you. put that in your pipe and smoke it :trolldad2:

I was smoking when I made my prediction so it don't count against me. :phone:
64SUR Wrote:I was smoking when I made my prediction so it don't count against me. :phone:

honesty is the best policy . lol Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Rome is burning and a Red Storm is rolling in .
Confusednicker:
:Thumbs:
When Whitley really comes to play, or puts a tough full game together, they are one dangerous team, IMO.
smoke1015 Wrote:When Whitley really comes to play, or puts a tough full game together, they are one dangerous team, IMO.

Hopefully, that will be Friday Smile