Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Intruder shot, killed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just how crazy this world has come.

Homeowner tied up, police say; 2 men who allegedly broke into Ky. 5 home were dressed as police officers, according to homeowner

http://www.dailyindependent.com/local/lo...01145.html
He got loose and shot one of the intruders.When his parents got home they thought there son had been shot.If I didnt know the cops I wouldnt dare let them in my house!!
According to WSAZ the intruder who police have in custody was arrested at that same house for possession of Oxycontin 2 years ago.
:cop:
And to dig up an old story. The man that shot and killed the intruder is being indicted on drug charges.

Could it have been a drug war or drug deal gone bad. Who knows.
That is what it sounds like to me Midee!
Scary. I drive by that place about every day to go to the golf course.
Midee, I know this is off-topic, but how is the air situation going?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Midee, I know this is off-topic, but how is the air situation going?

He got here this morning at 9:00 and had it back up and running by 10:00. It is much cooler in here right now. Everyone is back home so the house is packed again.
makes you proud to be a Kentuckian!!!!!!!!!

:letsparty
Midee1 Wrote:He got here this morning at 9:00 and had it back up and running by 10:00. It is much cooler in here right now. Everyone is back home so the house is packed again.

:freezing: