Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry -63 Thomas Nelson -26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Belfry with 599 yards total offense including 149 through the air.

Next Game: Louisville Waggener @ Belfry
1-0 is all that matters.
True that! It’s now a 5 game season. One week at a time!
All subs after the half they scored 13 on our back ups very nice people
Sounds like Belfry played their midget league players.
Congrats to Belfry
Westside Wrote:Sounds like Belfry played their midget league players.

Pirates took out varsity at the half. Played third & fourth with freshmen under a running clock. Score at half was 42-13 I do believe.
49-13 half...Belfry JV scores two long TD runs on TN varsity.
Congrats Pirates!
Congratulations Belfry on win keep on winning :Cheerlead Corbin is coming soon :baldbull:
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Belfry on win keep on winning :Cheerlead Corbin is coming soon :baldbull:

We wouldn’t have it any other way
Congrats Belfry
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Belfry on win keep on winning :Cheerlead Corbin is coming soon :baldbull:

:glassjoe:
Central could be a roadblock
E's Army Wrote:Central could be a roadblock

We could be there road block :truestory:
Congrats Pirates...please beat the brakes off Waggenner next week.
0ff The Chain Wrote:Congrats Pirates...please beat the brakes off Waggenner next week.

I think we will take care of them for ya.
I think Corbin should be worried about the Pirates coming very soon! Don’t be over confident again! Seen where that got you last year.
This is all well and good for the Pirates. Believe me, I want them to "peat" again this year!! BUT, they cannot start the games like the way it began last night!! You get a slow start with Corbin (which can happen, see 2016) and you may not GET back.

Stop the slow starts Belfry!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:This is all well and good for the Pirates. Believe me, I want them to "peat" again this year!! BUT, they cannot start the games like the way it began last night!! You get a slow start with Corbin (which can happen, see 2016) and you may not GET back.

I agree, but they'll be fine. I have to imagine trying to get up mentally for a game when you're the favorite. I'm sure this will be addressed in the film room come Monday.
I'm thinking all the rest of our teams, Casey, Central, etc.. should just skip going to the game next Friday, and the next, and go ahead and hit winter weights hard...I mean judging by the talk in these threads. Hopefully I didn't say enough to get edited again... :-D
smoke1015 Wrote:I'm thinking all the rest of our teams, Casey, Central, etc.. should just skip going to the game next Friday, and the next, and go ahead and hit winter weights hard...I mean judging by the talk in these threads. Hopefully I didn't say enough to get edited again... :-D

I promise this is just a bunch of fans on here talking the players and Coaches don’t over look anybody
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I promise this is just a bunch of fans on here talking the players and Coaches don’t over look anybody

Lol I know. I have heard a few Belfry guys on here saying one game at a time. So I'm just playing the bitter underdog role. Good coaches never look past anyone.
EastKyPride Wrote:I think Corbin should be worried about the Pirates coming very soon! Don’t be over confident again! Seen where that got you last year.

If you think corbin was over confident last year then you don’t know anything about it. Only a fool would be over confident against belfry or Corbin. Adjustments were made, they were the better team period. No over confidence to it at all
Hound05 Wrote:If you think corbin was over confident last year then you don’t know anything about it. Only a fool would be over confident against belfry or Corbin. Adjustments were made, they were the better team period. No over confidence to it at all

Exactly! It was a great game. It was worth the long trip to Corbin to watch. I like this rivalry, part of me would like to see it be a re-occurring series during the regular season, but I love the anticipation of our paths crossing in the playoffs.
Congratulations Belfry on you win and on to Waggenner. They have a lot of speed on their team but nothing Belfry hasn’t seen before just take care of business and you will be fine. Please start off alittle faster you make an old man’s heart miss a beat or 2 haha
Granny Bear Wrote:This is all well and good for the Pirates. Believe me, I want them to "peat" again this year!! BUT, they cannot start the games like the way it began last night!! You get a slow start with Corbin (which can happen, see 2016) and you may not GET back.

They didn’t make a big deal out of this game and it’s really hard to get up for bad teams and we’ve had a few we’ll be fine the JC game there a very good team they got wore down on the road
smoke1015 Wrote:I'm thinking all the rest of our teams, Casey, Central, etc.. should just skip going to the game next Friday, and the next, and go ahead and hit winter weights hard...I mean judging by the talk in these threads. Hopefully I didn't say enough to get edited again... :-D

Confusednicker: I like this post a lot. Well said.

" Peat " I want them to peak at the Central game they owe us a repeat game.....Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:" Peat " I want them to peak at the Central game they owe us a repeat game.....Confusedmoke:

We can talk about that in two weeks