Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 55 Bishop Brossart 14 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rams move on to face Paris in the 2nd Round!!
Congrats to Rams
Early on it looked like Raceland was going to run away with it in the first half but Brossart responded well and made some plays to keep it close for a little bit. Brossart's quarterback had a really nice arm and they had some fast receivers. Raceland's size and strength up front made the difference in this one and Brossart didn't have the horses to keep up. If Brossart can get some linemen to go with their speed then they could be a real threat in 1A.
Congratulations Rams on the win.
Brossart had a nice QB
Got to beat Paris to get a rematch with the Tiggers
Way to go rams !
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Brossart had a nice QB

They do. big win for the Rams.
Congratulations Raceland TongueirateSho
Great win for the Rams now get Paris
Congrats Rams!
Rams 🐑 rolling on!!! Hopefully they don’t overlook Paris and get the rematch with Paintsville. Raceland is due to win one of those big games in November.
Paris has kind of been under the radar all year. Very dangerous opponent
Paris worries me. They have several atheletes and have good speed all over the field. I think that one will be a tight ball game which concerns me more. As we are 0-5, going back to last season, in games decided by 6 points or less.
As for last night's game, that was the first time I have seen us mix the run and pass consistently all season. So I liked seeing that. Play calling was a bit more diverse in that regard. Same play calls for the most part that have been used all year. But the timing of the calls and mixing up of the run and pass seemed to wake the offense up a little. Still a long way to go though. Paris won't be an easy task by any stretch. One game at a time.