Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey 51 Morgan county 0.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to Casey
Nice. See ya in a couple of weeks
Hound05 Wrote:Nice. See ya in a couple of weeks

I don't want to look past Powell, but hopefully.
Congrats Casey County :Cheerlead We will meet again soon.
Congrats to Casey
smoke1015 Wrote:I don't want to look past Powell, but hopefully.

I don’t think it’ll be a blow out but you should take care of Powell
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t think it’ll be a blow out but you should take care of Powell

When I watched film on Morgan I didn't watch the Powell game yet. They have a pretty good running back I think, but that's our defensive strength, stopping the run. I'm gonna watch them here in a few. I'm thinking, no offense to them, it should be a 3 TD win for us, if we play well. But if we play like we did at Adair it could be closer than that. Plus depending on how much Powell can elevate their game, at home, in the 2nd round which they probably haven't been to the 2nd round in awhile. :Cheerlead
Powell can run and pass the ball and when they run it, you don't know which way they are going but I think Casey still wins but will be close. Probably a TD or two
Casey is not going to let Powell deny them a return trip to Corbin. They know where the restaurants are.
Strikeout King Wrote:Powell can run and pass the ball and when they run it, you don't know which way they are going but I think Casey still wins but will be close. Probably a TD or two

Plus Casey "will not" get a call at Powell. TongueirateSho
We were good enough at Powell last year to not really worry about the ref calls. But I know they are an improved team. We lost some dynamic players to graduation, but somehow our offense almost seems more balanced this year. Our defense has been, I believe, under appreciated state wide. I still think our #35 middle backer SHOULD have been on the Best of the Bluegrass team. But he's a junior so maybe as a senior. I'm really hoping this kid gets to play for a very good small college, if he doesn't decide to take his chances at a big school like our slot receiver/cornerback did this year when he went to the University of Louisville. Anyways, I'm not underestimating Powell. We still don't have the major depth that Boyle, Belfry, and Corbin have.
smoke1015 Wrote:We were good enough at Powell last year to not really worry about the ref calls. But I know they are an improved team. We lost some dynamic players to graduation, but somehow our offense almost seems more balanced this year. Our defense has been, I believe, under appreciated state wide. I still think our #35 middle backer SHOULD have been on the Best of the Bluegrass team. But he's a junior so maybe as a senior. I'm really hoping this kid gets to play for a very good small college, if he doesn't decide to take his chances at a big school like our slot receiver/cornerback did this year when he went to the University of Louisville. Anyways, I'm not underestimating Powell. We still don't have the major depth that Boyle, Belfry, and Corbin have.

35, 21, 12, big tall Te/rec that was about 6-6. All those kids could play at a Campbellsville or Pikeville. 19 is a solid linebacker as well.