Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lewis signs with Browns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a Browns fan I love that idea. Hopefully he can get mad and take it out on the Ravens when they play them. I hope the Browns get Adrian Peterson from Oklahoma. I think he could make a good impact right away with Lewis teaching him.
I say lets go browns
I say good sign! When Lewis is playing healthy....Can still be a dominant force!
Yea its a great pick up for the Brownies now they just need to get a line for him to run behind.
Browns are still garbage anyways
Good pick up for the Browns Lewis is a good hard runner.....watch out Bengals...lol...had to pick on u BFritz...
I think Lewis will be an immediate impact next season for the Browns. As a Browns fan, I am excited about the pick up. They recently signed Steinbach from Cincinnati, which should fill some void on the offensive line. Good sign by Savage and the crew in Cleveland!
I still have trouble believing in the front office but this helps a little. Lewis is only 28 and should have a few years that can be productive. The Browns still have never made it to the Super Bowl and after all these years it becomes a bit bothersome.
Wish the steelers would have picked him up!!!
yeah Im starting to think that 8-8 season is a positive credit to how things have gone in the offseason...
Old school Dawg Wrote:Wish the steelers would have picked him up!!!