Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Quizno's Opening in Hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In late April or early May there will be a Quizno's opening up arcoss from Walmart, in front of the new Holiday Inn. Only Quizno's in Eastern KY
There is one in South Williamson KY.
I think there is one opening in Pikeville soon also.
alfus21 Wrote:I think there is one opening in Pikeville soon also.

I have heard that to
Love good ole Quizno's subs
IMO, Quizno's is just overpriced Subway. It's not as good either.
PredatorsFan Wrote:IMO, Quizno's is just overpriced Subway. It's not as good either.
I agree with you.
Personally I like Subway as well. I will be spending 5 or 6 days a week in Hazard so I will give it a shot every now and then I guess but I'd say my mind won't change.
Subway is nasty. Cold Subs yuck. Its all about the Q.
10 times more meat.
I haven't ever tried Quizno's. I LOVE Subway. They just re-opened the one here in Richmond so I might have to try it just to see....
I ate at a Quiznos in Little Rock, ARK and it was nasty but I ate at one here in Lexington and it was awesome. Its not the store, its the cooks lol

I like subway to but if I had to choose I would pick the Q
Quizno's sounds cool...East KY is really starting to catch up now uh? A new Sonic in Paintsville and now a Quizno's...
I personally like Jan & Ben's...
Yea I heard that after the Quizno's open up in Hazard there will be one opened up in Paintsville.
Is this a real thread or a Quizno's advertisement???
Arbys Man Wrote:Subway is nasty. Cold Subs yuck. Its all about the Q.
10 times more meat.

You can get ur subs toasted at subway, not all of them are cold.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Is this a real thread or a Quizno's advertisement???
Naww I found out that Quizno's would be opening up in Hazard so I figured I would tell people. For some reason I like Q's bread better than Subways.
I haven't tried Quiznos yet... Penn Station is great though
I havent tried Penn Station yet. Does anyone know if Quizno's has the Points like Subway?
Never ate at Quiznos but Ive heard alot of good things about it. Personally I love Subway but Im going to try out Q's.
-STATS- Wrote:Never ate at Quiznos but Ive heard alot of good things about it. Personally I love Subway but Im going to try out Q's.
No joke you should. I like subway too, I like that new Steak Sub and the sweet and sour Chicken tereyke.(however you spell it) Theres like 4 or 5 Subs I like at Quizno's though. Plus they actually will put some meat on it.
I'm not sure if they have points like Subway or not. The only thing I get at Subway is turkey, pickles and amercian cheese on white so I'm ont sure if I'll like Quizno's.
DTfan Wrote:I'm not sure if they have points like Subway or not. The only thing I get at Subway is turkey, pickles and amercian cheese on white so I'm ont sure if I'll like Quizno's.
Ahh you should I mean at first I thought I wouldnt be it wasent bad at all.:Thumbs:
Quizno's Baby
Quiznos:thumpsup:
DevilsWin Wrote:Quiznos:thumpsup:
Thats right beats Subway right out the window
That is the only sub place I like . Penn Station i s good also love their fries.
Kentucky97 Wrote:That is the only sub place I like . Penn Station i s good also love their fries.
Which one is the only Sub place you like?
We get it Quizno's is coming and it tastes good. Lord.
Agreed tribe I think it has ran it's course.