Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County @ Casey County 11-03-17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Casey County 9-1
Morgan County 4-6
Casey County 64
Morgan County 07

Casey County is for real......Marked it down Morgan County :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Casey County 64
Morgan County 07

Casey County is for real......Marked it down Morgan County :popcorn:

So is Belfry..... Marked it down Corbin:popcorn:
Casey by 26
I would love to see Morgan County get the win.
Casey County is really good they have a good offense and on defense their linebackers are really good.
Watched the Corbin/Casey game. I agree with Cherokee, their strength is their linebacker play. RB for Casey does not have a lot of speed, has size, not real fast. Don't really understand why when Casey got down 2 tds to Corbin, they came out in double tight running fullback dives??? almost like they went ahead and gave up at that point.
Casey County 35-7
Morgan looks solid on film, especially on offense. Casey will not get their most dynamic weapon back for any of the playoffs, however we've not had him since the first game of the year. This is a bummer, but there also won't be that thing where you mess up team chemistry when a very dominant player comes back. I mean as long as no more injuries, it'll be what got us to the dance. God speed to Morgan county on the trip down here, I know it's a long haul so prayers for safe travel.
Casey County 28-7
Casey county should win this one fairly easy. Morgan does have some explosive quick players. But their D to put it nicely will not stop Casey co. Casey co 49 Morgan co 22
I’d say casey puts a running clock on them. Don’t know much about Morgan other than looking at their schedule, but casey is a very good team with a lot of pieces and a good coach. They shouldn’t have much trouble.
Casey 49
Morgan 7
Casey by a bunch 49-10
Combined opponents' records for these two teams:

69-130
Tica Wrote:Combined opponents' records for these two teams:

69-130

That's too much research. lol
Tica Wrote:Combined opponents' records for these two teams:

69-130

Which is about what it should be.

Historical 3-7/4-6 teams on average AT BEST (and, that might be a stretch)....having overall combined schedules of opponents that come out as such.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Which is about what it should be.

Historical 3-7/4-6 teams on average AT BEST (and, that might be a stretch)....having overall combined schedules of opponents that come out as such.

Yep.
Casey 49-17
smoke1015 Wrote:Yep.

Wayyyyyyyy too much is made about strength of schedule in KYHSFB.

This isn’t power 5 D1 football discussion round table; no matter how much we want to make it as such.

I don’t need strength of schedule (or lack of) to tell me who I think legit contenders are....

Matter of fact, I don’t know what the hell anybody’s schedules for 2019 and 2020 are (nor do the schools) but if the same exact class alignment is the same...I’ll take 4-6 schools (probably even less) in each class; let everybody else have the field and take my chances.

The Who’s Who have been as such for years; 6 classes have just made them all more noticeable.