Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Career Comparisons Tubby/fulmer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was sitting and reading and someone whose career is reminded me of Kentucky Coach Tubby Smith is Phil Fulmer at UT! Football is life at tennesse as Basketball is at Kentucky! Both won a championship in 1998 and is always in the spotlight as in the Hot Seat! Was just wanting to see what people thought of the career comparisons of these 2 coaches in a prestigious coaching position!
well, I dont consider Tubby the brother of the anti-Christ like I do Phil Fulmer. Tubby is friendly. Phil Fulmer beats up and robs old people. Tubby is likeable, and honest, where I despise Fulmer more than anybody in sports. Tubby at least doesnt let his players play after theyve raped, beat and tortured women and children for the sake of beating North Dakota A&M like Phil does. Tubby isnt trusted with the keys to the gates of hell like Phil is. Tubbys not a snitch like Phil is. Tubbys not a crybaby like Phil is. Phil Fulmer likes unicorns and little boys. Tubby is in good shape, where Fulmer is a fat piece of garbage that has to be airlifted to the locker room after the game. Phil Fulmer created the taliban. Phil Fulmer crashed the Skynyrd plane on purpose, and brought us disco. Phil Fulmer shot Ol Yeller. So Ill give Tubby two thumbs up in this thread.:ChairHit:
^^That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Check this one Grizz. This one is my fav.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=17769
TidesHoss32 Wrote:well, I dont consider Tubby the brother of the anti-Christ like I do Phil Fulmer. Tubby is friendly. Phil Fulmer beats up and robs old people. Tubby is likeable, and honest, where I despise Fulmer more than anybody in sports. Tubby at least doesnt let his players play after theyve raped, beat and tortured women and children for the sake of beating North Dakota A&M like Phil does. Tubby isnt trusted with the keys to the gates of hell like Phil is. Tubbys not a snitch like Phil is. Tubbys not a crybaby like Phil is. Phil Fulmer likes unicorns and little boys. Tubby is in good shape, where Fulmer is a fat piece of garbage that has to be airlifted to the locker room after the game. Phil Fulmer created the taliban. Phil Fulmer crashed the Skynyrd plane on purpose, and brought us disco. Phil Fulmer shot Ol Yeller. So Ill give Tubby two thumbs up in this thread.:ChairHit:

Pretty darn close if he didnt do it. lmao!!!!!!
Tomcat68 Wrote:Check this one Grizz. This one is my fav.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=17769

I have to admit that was pretty goodSmile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:well, I dont consider Tubby the brother of the anti-Christ like I do Phil Fulmer. Tubby is friendly. Phil Fulmer beats up and robs old people. Tubby is likeable, and honest, where I despise Fulmer more than anybody in sports. Tubby at least doesnt let his players play after theyve raped, beat and tortured women and children for the sake of beating North Dakota A&M like Phil does. Tubby isnt trusted with the keys to the gates of hell like Phil is. Tubbys not a snitch like Phil is. Tubbys not a crybaby like Phil is. Phil Fulmer likes unicorns and little boys. Tubby is in good shape, where Fulmer is a fat piece of garbage that has to be airlifted to the locker room after the game. Phil Fulmer created the taliban. Phil Fulmer crashed the Skynyrd plane on purpose, and brought us disco. Phil Fulmer shot Ol Yeller. So Ill give Tubby two thumbs up in this thread.:ChairHit:

I'm shocked to see an Alabama fan so critical of a Tennessee coach....Smile

lmao, yet another classic hilarious post from TH, they keep getting better! lol.
I SO AGREE! There are places for people like him..LMAO! And they call that the psych Center..GREAT POST TIDESHOSS32!
You should run for Governor,,yea a governor with a Steeler hat on all the time!!:rockon:
Now go to general discussions and tell them why those aint Jesus,s bones! sic em!!!