Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Vs Knott 3/12/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
2nd round of the 14th Region
Can they both loose?
Hazard all the way.
Im going to say Hazard by 9
ttt
I'll take the bulldogs by 7, KCC is on a good run right ow ad could give the dogs a lil trouble.
They could but I dont think they will
Ill go Hazard by 10, I just dont see KCC beating hazard. I dont think they have the athletes that hazard has....but oh well could be a good game. We'll see.
It should be a good game and close but I think Hicks is playing to well right now and will be 2 much for Kcc
KCC is dominating right now.. I'm going to say them by less than 10
kcc played awesome tonight so i say kcc
by at 8 -= but it will be a very close game though.....
Hazard beat JBS before and just beat Wolfe by 51. Are your trying to say there not dominating?
Lets go PATS!!! KCC by 5.

:letsparty
Gotta go with Knott. Those Hazard athletes, Hicks, Campbell, Williams, Jones those guys just can't match up with those superior athletes from Knott. Not to mention Hazard has only won 24 games this year. It will be tough. Knotts on a roll.Rolleyes
good point HM
Arbys Man Wrote:Hazard beat JBS before and just beat Wolfe by 51. Are your trying to say there not dominating?

No not at all. Hazard is a very talented team. They both are. It will be a good game.
Knott..They have been beating good teams all year, up until crunch time..but couldnt close out games.. and they've learned how too..kcc 5-10.
Knott county has the talent to beat hazard, but in a close game kcc doesn't have well lets say "coaching experience"! In my opinion the man coaching them last year was much more worthy of pulling them through to victory. im sure some people probley agree with this...also no hard feelings to the coaches, but its only my opinion. ill take hazard on this one bye 8.:thumpsup:
Knott is 12-10 in the Region. Knott lost to Hazard by 16 the last time they played. Nothing has changed.
[/quote] Your an idiot[/quote]Read Rule #1 PAL
hoosier21 Wrote:Knott county has the talent to beat hazard, but in a close game kcc doesn't have well lets say "coaching experience"! In my opinion the man coaching them last year was much more worthy of pulling them through to victory. im sure some people probley agree with this...also no hard feelings to the coaches, but its only my opinion. ill take hazard on this one bye 8.:thumpsup:
YOu forgot to mention the man coaching them last year never made it out of the first round of the district, so not worthy as you put it to even get them to the region let alone win the 53rd. I think i would take my chances with this staff.....nice post makes alot of sense
Arbys Man Wrote:Knott is 12-10 in the Region. Knott lost to Hazard by 16 the last time they played. Nothing has changed.
True, they did lose to them, and true, they could have had a better showing during the regular season play. But you and I both know that during tournament time you can throw out records. It's just whoever wants it more. All I am saying is it looks like KCC is wanting it really bad....
NightFlier Wrote:YOu forgot to mention the man coaching them last year never made it out of the first round of the district, so not worthy as you put it to even get them to the region let alone win the 53rd. I think i would take my chances with this staff.....nice post makes alot of sense

YOU'RE A BIGGER IDIOT:mad:
KCC by 7
Knott beat JBS last week. The next biggest game they won was against Powell on Jan. 13. How are they on a roll?
Knott couldn't beat Hazard with five Mosely's and six Lindon's. Hazard by 20.
are u saying N.F. couldnt of took this team and got out of the district and had a winning record? im mean seriously he didnt fail those teams, at least he had winning records, not to say the new coach wont make a alright coach. But its plum crazy to think he failed them. i think kcc failed N.F., and in my opinion if he was coaching this team from what i saw last year to this one... im telling you kcc would be 1-2 seed to win this whole thing. but good luck to both hazard and knott.
Hazard in a easy one
hoosier21 Wrote:are u saying N.F. couldnt of took this team and got out of the district and had a winning record? im mean seriously he didnt fail those teams, at least he had winning records, not to say the new coach wont make a alright coach. But its plum crazy to think he failed them. i think kcc failed N.F., and in my opinion if he was coaching this team from what i saw last year to this one... im telling you kcc would be 1-2 seed to win this whole thing. but good luck to both hazard and knott.
Well he had all of these boys plus a few more....ru serious would you rather have a winning record than be playing in the semi finals....i hope not.....look at the schedule he left them...it was set up hoping they would fail seems like they've dont alright to me.
Arbys Man Wrote:Knott beat JBS last week. The next biggest game they won was against Powell on Jan. 13. How are they on a roll?
Maybe not because of their record, but for the last 4 games I have watched them play, they have played at the top of their game consistantly each time. Look I'm not trying to get into some immature argument about Hazard or Knott County Central. I will be one of the first people to admit Hazard is awesome. I'm not taking anything away from them, I am just saying I am liking how KCC is playing right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4