Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 85 Wolfe 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Hicks-15 Delpoint-16 Campbell-18 Williams-6
All the starters came out of the game with 6:00 to go in the 3rd
Should of left them in, at least 2 minute mark of the 4th quarter.
JBS Fan Wrote:Should of left them in, at least 2 minute mark of the 4th quarter.
Yea thats what JBS would have done.
Yo don't pull your starters to early.
Hazard won by 51 points, why not? lol
They could have won by 70 if they left their starters in.
WOW..Sending a message early!
JBS Fan Wrote:They could have won by 70 if they left their starters in.

We wanna play with class and not completely destroy a team's morale. When you're winning by 30 already u need to tone the game downa little bit and let the bench get some PT and game experience. This gave the coaching staff a chacne to see how the talent on the bench can do and it paid off big time, freshman austin delpont and corey martin played their hearts out.

Keeping starters in and trying to rub the opponent's noses in the ground is classless and not done at Hazard High School.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:WOW..Sending a message early!
What message? THey lost to LEE by 30 and P-Burg by 39.
JBS Fan Wrote:What message? THey lost to LEE by 30 and P-Burg by 39.

Sending a mssg to the rest of the teams in the region ....they lost to us by 51.
Dont even try to talk to him, It wont help any.
Arbys Man Wrote:Dont even try to talk to him, It wont help any.

i know what u mean
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Sending a mssg to the rest of the teams in the region ....they lost to us by 51.
I'm shaking.:eek:
JBS Fan Wrote:I'm shaking.:eek:

U better be shaking after tht awful performance against KCCSmile
That was KCC's day of the year. Plus, the ref's were after Clark from the tip-off.
JBS Fan Wrote:That was KCC's day of the year. Plus, the ref's were after Clark from the tip-off.

Yeah yeah....sure sure. But i dont want to get into it coz this is a hazard wolfe post and i dont feel like talkin abt JBS
No that would be JIM
I'm done here.
JBS Fan Wrote:I'm done here.
Good

Thank God:Cheerlead

:Cheerlead :thumpsup: woohoo, thank goodness :thumpsup: :Cheerlead
I don't care if you play the water boy - if you beat a team by 51 that is classless. I'm sure Wolfe County feels like Hazard played with a lot of class.
You Hazard and KCC fans just tick me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigdog39 Wrote:I don't care if you play the water boy - if you beat a team by 51 that is classless. I'm sure Wolfe County feels like Hazard played with a lot of class.

Wolfe county had their scrubs in by the 3rd quarter and so did we......we didnt try to run up the score or it wud've been 100-34. We put our bench players in so we can tone down the momentum of the game and we also held the ball for a long time before shooting every shot to run the clock.
:dontthink
JBS Fan Wrote:You Hazard and KCC fans just tick me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right back at ya. If u dont like us then dont get on our threads.
Bigdog39 Wrote:I don't care if you play the water boy - if you beat a team by 51 that is classless. I'm sure Wolfe County feels like Hazard played with a lot of class.

Well we could have had the Dawgs to start shooting in the other teams basket...maybe that would have helped. Look at how many points Hicks had...that should tell you something. Delpont, a freshman, had more points than Hicks.
JBS Fan Wrote:What ever. Hazard and KCC can kiss my crack. I'm gone

I thought you left a long time ago!:confused:
JBS Fan Wrote:What ever. Hazard and KCC can kiss my crack. I'm gone

NAAAAAA. You're not worth it and btw werent u leaving earlier or something. Get out already.
I wonder who JBS Fan is, I really dont think he has a life. He just stays in Pippa Passes in the Alice Lloyd Gym with his computer and gets on here and posts stupid stuff that makes no sense. I really dont think that ppl like JBS fan should have an account on here----it is pointless!!!! JBS Fan do us all a favor and go away!!!-----FOR GOOD!
Pages: 1 2