Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LIVE THREAD Pikeville and Magoffin STATS and COMMENTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a live thread of stats and comments for the MAGOFFIN CO/PIKEVILLE 15th Region boys matchup...WMDJ is live on the sideline for the broadcast tonight on 100.1 FM...We will be posting stats and comments as the game is being played...Feel free to post your own comments about the game and we will do our best to get to them at the half...

Another BGR first...Enjoy guys...

Someone please Sticky this thread if possible...
We are about 3 hours & 20 mintues from tip-off...LOL
No problem
Really ready and pumped for this 'eh?
I'm sure a lot of people from Right Beaver will be paying close attention to this game! I know I will be! Thanks for the updated game info, Jammin Jamey! :thumpsup: I'll be listening to you and 'ole Rand McNally himself tonight!
Magoffin Co With Heart & Guts...pikeville Looking To Create Some Strife With Their Big Man Adams Inside...

10 Minutes From Tip Off
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I'm sure a lot of people from Right Beaver will be paying close attention to this game! I know I will be! Thanks for the updated game info, Jammin Jamey! :thumpsup: I'll be listening to you and 'ole Rand McNally himself tonight!

APPRECIATE IT SOK...

I WONDER IF MAGOFFIN WILL HAVE ANY KIND OF LETDOWN EMOTIONALLY AFTER LAST WEEKS WIN? THOUGHTS GUYS?
Magoffin Is 15-15 For A Reason...they've Been Inconsistent This Year, But Red Hot Since The Postseason...

Starters...
Harmon
Sword
Honaker
Clevinger
Adams For Pikeville

Hunley
E Arnette
Rice
Fletcher
N Arnette For Magoffin

2 Minutes To Go...
Dress Up Night...for Pikeville Fans Tonight

Pikeville Controls The Tip
0-0 Early...tos Both Ways
2-0 Magoffin 5:12
2-2...
4-3 Mc...3:30
Correction On The Score...pv Led 4-3...now They Lead 8-3 2;36 To Go In The 1st...slow Start Both Teams
Fletcher in foul trouble early for MC with 2 fouls
9-3 pikeville lead
12-7 pike with 45 secs left in quarter
16-7 Pikeville End Of 1st
Pikeville Looking Better As The Quarter Grew Longer...clevinger & Harmon 4 Apiece So Far...
Magoffin is struggling from the field. Neither team had a good first.
Tos First Quarter...8 For Mc...4 For Pikeville
Look for MC to pick it up in the second
3-9 Mc From The Field...7-14 For Pikeville
Honaker Using The Elbows
MC 5 offensive reb
24-14 Pikeville....4:53 To Go In The 2nd...c. Fletcher 3rd Foul For Mc
Fletcher having problems
Rice with 6 points for mc
MC with 8 team fouls
Arnette Throws Huge Elbow No Call...
Pages: 1 2 3 4