Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 36 Knox Central 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final :Cheerlead
Congrats to Hounds.
congrats to the hounds was a ugly game
Nice win. The Panthers showed they are very tough pounding Rockcastle
Future looks bright for Knox Central freshman Qb Worley is one tough kid, WR Nick Martin is one heck of a receiver.....Knox will make some noise in 4A this year. ::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
What a pass rush tonight for Corbin! If I am not mistaken, from my count both 17 and 57 had five sacks each.

That being said, you have to commend that QB for Knox Central. I hear he is a freshman as well. He took a beating like I have never seen a QB take yet still kept getting up. Despite being on his back most of the night, he kept on fighting and making plays to keep the game respectable. This game should’ve been a running clock and this kid said nope, and kept making plays. 18 is a fine player, but that young QB was the straw that stirred the drink.

Corbin didn’t focus much on their passing game as much as I thought, but I did like the different looks that they tried running the ball. These wrinkles could come up big deep in the playoffs once they utilize the passing game to keep things from being predictable.

I love me some playoff time!