Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ North Laurel (10/27)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I look for North Laurel to be back tonight after being off and resting/healing up for right at 2 wks ready for action. Last meeting with Clay County back in the Michael Nelson - Gabe Blair days - that game had both of them rushing for over 100 yards. NL won that competition 33-16 in 2013. This NL team has much the same type players in Mcwhorter, Sizemore & Rodriguez. Tonight is Senior night at the Jungle and the home crowd will be saying goodbye to some of the best players to ever wear the blue & green at North Laurel High School. I want those kids to know, it's been a fun 7 years watching them play and I sure am glad that I followed my buddy's lead to a North Laurel Middle School game when these guys were in the 6th grade. Good luck to these Seniors, and may they go as far as they can this year, we will be watching. :Thumbs:
Jags by 24
Jags way to physical for Tigers
Whitley could use a clay county win.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley could use a clay county win.

Clay could use a Clay win, but I just can’t see it. North way ahead of where Tigers are. Way, way ahead.