Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KHSAA AT Pike Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard that KSHAA was there today and r investigating them, any truth?
Yes, heard that as well. PC has 5 transfers, including Mounts from Phelps and MoMo, from Cordia. One of Rhodes' transfers originally. This isn't right. Something needs to be done, so this wont continue to happen here in our region.
Investigating them for what?
Probably because of all the transfers coming in. 🙄
Rumor has it that the international transfers are living in a trailer by themselves. Whitaker better be careful.
Dave Clevinger is at the root of it. If your going to be a behind the scenes guy for a program, you can't be a big mouth at the same time.
^^^
Confusednicker:

bloodypike91 Wrote:Yes, heard that as well. PC has 5 transfers, including Mounts from Phelps and MoMo, from Cordia. One of Rhodes' transfers originally. This isn't right. Something needs to be done, so this wont continue to happen here in our region.

Been that way for a long time!
CA3 Wrote:Dave Clevinger is at the root of it. If your going to be a behind the scenes guy for a program, you can't be a big mouth at the same time.

:popcorn:
These type of threads tend to go south really quick....

Just a friendly reminder to tread lightly until an official statement has been released by the KHSAA or the Pike County school system.
If it’s true I’m glad it’s happening before the season starts
[Image: 1yz4tl.gif] More mash taters please!!!
They going be enough shot's/touches per game to keep'em all happy?

P.S. asking for a friend :eyeroll:
It's sad for those that are actually TRUE student athletes in this program that this is happening.
You all are just upset we have the best recruiter in old Dave. yes he maybe getting these kids as foster kids and making a few bucks off of them, but look at the talent we have just for this year alone. IT ONLY RIGHT THAT HE BE ABLE TO MAKE A LIVING AT IT LOOK AT ALL THE WORK HE IS PUTTING INTO IT. After all KHSAA does not care no one at Board cares because old Dave is taking us to the State baby.
:popcorn:
I'm hearing that a parent gave a statement that he tried to recruit their child!!!!
So is there confirmation of an investigation? If so what happens? Season is 3 weeks away.
Not sure if there is indeed an ongoing investigation, even though there should be. Rumors of some of these kids being intercepted at airports to come here to Pike County. Almost like human trafficking in a softer tense. Media needs to get involved so the KHSAA will actually look into it. Or the PC parents need to take a stand and do the right thing. These kids being brought in is taking playing time away from our kids. What is this teaching them???
I don’t know if any of this is true but if it is with all the trouble they got into before with Chapmen and the football stuff I’m going to say if this is true it’s going to get BIG
Let's please wait for an official report before we read this as fact people.
People on hear know nothing. Dave clevinger is a big basketball fan and a great man. He has no kids going to pike central. How can pikeville & Shelby valley. recruit and when pike central gets a transfer or 2 everybody starts the KHSAA is investigating. Get a life people and quit slandering peoples names on here before you are investigated.
What's anybody on here going to be investigated for? P
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:People on hear know nothing. Dave clevinger is a big basketball fan and a great man. He has no kids going to pike central. How can pikeville & Shelby valley. recruit and when pike central gets a transfer or 2 everybody starts the KHSAA is investigating. Get a life people and quit slandering peoples names on here before you are investigated.

I don’t know if there investigating yet but it’s coming between the parents of some of the kids a PCC and the coaches in the 15th it’s coming you people should know from the football stuff a few years ago the Superintendent can’t help ya but it’s coming Julian Tackett already knows all about it how he takes care of it remains to be seen but its coming :truestory:
Kids actually from the PC area are the ones being affected by this, although kids in the district and region are going to suffer as well. THESE KIDS ARE NOT FROM HERE! Why should our children have to compete against them. PC parents should take a stand. I urge if your kid is now being benched, or don't want to play now due to these transfers, to call the KHSAA and let them know. Butch Cope or Darren Bilberry would be the ones to talk to. They already have PC on their radar from the Chapman incidents from back when.
As for Mounts going to PC, so be it. He is a country boy and from this area so not talking about him. The ones that aren't from here, ( 2 from Turks and Caicos, 1 from Nigeria, and 1 from NY), are the ones that need to go. It is not fair to our kids when they see these kids walk through the door, they know that they will no longer have the opportunity to play, so they quit!! It just begs the question , Is winning the only thing on PC's mind? Is this the only thing the AD, Coach, Administrators care about? If so, good luck to them! Recruiting / Cheating will catch up to you and come back to haunt you. Just ask Rick Pitino!
Allowing a person such as Clevenger to have so much influence on your program will only lead to destruction. This isn't the first time Clevenger has been up to this.
PC Parents take a stand! - Call KHSAA! - Get this cheating stopped!
[Image: s13QJZ5.gif]

#jtdoesntwearblindersjustasklottscreek More mash taters please!!!
bloodypike91 Wrote:Not sure if there is indeed an ongoing investigation, even though there should be. Rumors of some of these kids being intercepted at airports to come here to Pike County. Almost like human trafficking in a softer tense. Media needs to get involved so the KHSAA will actually look into it. Or the PC parents need to take a stand and do the right thing. These kids being brought in is taking playing time away from our kids. What is this teaching them???

WTH? They going to call this the East KY International Team? What's next Lavar Ball shows up and enrolls his youngest boy and suits the Hawks up in Big Baller Brand apparel?
^^Has to get him back from China first.

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^Has to get him back from China first.

Confusednicker:

That’s funny 😄
I think each team should protest and not play them have signs made walk around the entrance of the school (on the road not on school property) raise a Little hell they will pay attention the KHSAA will come check it out Pike Central has always thought they are adove the law if we let them by with this it will never stop
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:People on hear know nothing. Dave clevinger is a big basketball fan and a great man. He has no kids going to pike central. How can pikeville & Shelby valley. recruit and when pike central gets a transfer or 2 everybody starts the KHSAA is investigating. Get a life people and quit slandering peoples names on here before you are investigated.

I think your correct my friend, even if it is true, everybody else does it in pike county, I mean yeah Chapman done some stuff but he did help our program, Just cause he did don’t mean baseketball is doing it, I think Khsaa should look at these other school to!
Pages: 1 2