Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge @ Knott, 10/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4IySAvI.gif]

Wowza is all I can say bolz! Fatpat coming off a tater high like no other. Esty is still buying the Kleenex. Now we have the west ridge waffles on Friday night. We will be going at them kamikaze style. Hurricaine Hollan, Tiny Freakin Tim, Haymaker Hoffman, and Supaman will be putting on a final Home show at GTW. Ole fatpat would like to extend an open invitation to all BGR posters to come out and jump on the bandwagon. We will have pregame festivities that include CT's downhill golfcart racing, Bopo's nightmare on Perkins Madden road haunted house, Pictures with Hometown 24's very own Playboy and Italian Stallion, and Fatpat's Tatergating. Ole Billy Bob was interviewed by Hometown 24 last weekend at HoCo and was explaining just how big a boy ole fatpat really is. He sure is proud!

So come out and support Magnum and the bois as we put a running clock on the west ridge waffles. There will be more Sammy hot dog first downs than you can count. My guess is Magnum will pull out his book of trickery and send them packing back home with Kleenex of their own.

Pats by 21

#fogwarningatgtw More mash taters please!!!
KCC probably has too much offense for the Warriors, but if field conditions are wet and if it's raining, it could get interesting.
Knott Co. wins
Knott by 14
This maybe East Ridge and Knott County Central last game scoring in 2017. Next week Danville vs East Ridge, Corbin vs Knott County Central :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Knott County 49
East Ridge 21
Knott by two tds.
[Image: 1y80xp.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat got a feeling Patriot Nation be tearing up GTW! Hurricane Hollan and Supaman be in beast mode Friday night baby! Bring the kiddos cause its going to be a freaking wild ride brutha! #cannonbeonfire More mash taters please!!!
Fatpat you crack me up..
Knott County- 56
East Ridge- 28
[Image: 1yaakx.jpg] Boi its time to rise like no other baby! One more day and ole Fatpat,CT,and the entourage be freaking tatergating Magnum style! JPC be in stealth mode brutha! Patriot Nation smiling like possums after the Gbread festival! Wowza! Magnum only regret this year was not changing the lineup to include Tiny Freaking Timmy! That lil fellow got crazy speed bruh! Ole Fatpat got a feeling Speedy Spencer comes out in full tater force baby! #hurricanewarningbeingissued #scoutsmeansmoretatergating&morefood More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 1yab1s.jpg] Bolz straight up crazy brutha! BoPo issued wild hair day before the big game! Negative Wowza! Ole Fatpat looked over and seen this cat and was like oh he$$ no baby! Cat said baby we going Hawaiian Magnum Style! Fatpat might get the tater hair bleached red white and blue shabab!! This what ole Fatpat talking about baby Patriot Nation is freaking pumped up! #supamanbeflyinghigh #keepitrealbruh More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 7FGMUrk.png]

BoPo has taken this Haunted House on Perkins Madden Road to another freakin level bolz! In honor of JPC, he brought out some old photos of JPC and his assistant coach mikey myerz from 1978, wowza!!! Now that's what I'm talkin about. I'd recommend all of the west ridge fans to get here early tonight to check out the haunted house and the pregame festivities. Gonna be a nightmare on perkins madden road for them waffles.

#mikeymyersinventedthefacemask More mash taters please!!!