Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Fleming County 10/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know much about Fleming County. Who wins it?:rockon:
Going with 1A Paintsville on the road :worthy:

Paintsville 35
Fleming County 18
Paintsville 40
Fleming Co. 17

Tigers regroup from their last Quarter played and finish!
I Definitely think Paintsville takes this one
Paintsville wins
Paintsville by 40 quadrobillion
Paintsville by 28
It's at Fleming so they have a chance.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:It's at Fleming so they have a chance.

you being a sore loser makes your program look bad ole boy. let it go, its a high school football game.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:It's at Fleming so they have a chance.

I was talking to my 4 year old granddaughter last night about the 17 vs 11 you mentioned in the other thread. She had the most amazing explanation. She said "he was talking about the players plus our 6 great coaches vs their 0 papaw". Kid is way to smart for her age. Confusednicker:
If Paintsville defends the pass well they will win by 2-3 TD's. If not then its a toss up.
Paintsville 41 Fleming co 22
Fleming County may be a tad bit overrated.. good luck to both teams.
Paintsville 42
Fleming County 20
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:If Paintsville defends the pass well they will win by 2-3 TD's. If not then its a toss up.

So far that has been a strong suit for this Tigers D and this squad has proven they're extremely difficult to run against this year as they have been the past few. Hope to win this one and finish the regular season on a good note, then start preparations for Nicholas Co.
Tigers by 3-4 TD's. If this one stays close I'll be shocked.
Wildcats by 3
Paintsville 42
Fleming 20
Paintsville all the way in this one, IMO.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:So far that has been a strong suit for this Tigers D and this squad has proven they're extremely difficult to run against this year as they have been the past few. Hope to win this one and finish the regular season on a good note, then start preparations for Nicholas Co.

Paintsville is not listed in the top 20 pass defense leaders in the KHSAA weekly 1A stats. Perhaps their overall defense is so robust, the opposition rarely gets a pass off. Fleming will throw the leather off the ball if they get the chance. No rain predicted for Friday.
Tica Wrote:Paintsville is not listed in the top 20 pass defense leaders in the KHSAA weekly 1A stats. Perhaps their overall defense is so robust, the opposition rarely gets a pass off. Fleming will throw the leather off the ball if they get the chance. No rain predicted for Friday.

Always enjoy playing against a QB that isn't afraid to throw it. Makes the game more exciting on both sides of the ball. Paintsville D Backs and corners have done a tremendous job this season. J.W. Phelps went out with an injury last game hopefully he's back to 100% Friday. #3 does tend to put a little pressure on QB's getting through the line.
swampdonkey Wrote:you being a sore loser makes your program look bad ole boy. let it go, its a high school football game.

You ever seen a happy loser?
Paintsville has speed all over the field. They can defend both pass and run
I'd like to see Fleming County win but I think this will be a "Come To Jesus" game for them tonight. Paintsville by 3 TD's.
If Phelps doesn't play tonight I can see Fleming completing a few long passes. Paintsville wins the LOS and wins by 2 Tds though