Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A Jackson co. @ Clinton co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
must win For Jackson no Reason we should not Win This Game .with the easy schedule we Have had 2- 8 would be very Disapointing even 3-7 Not Good .Need this and a Playoff Win my Prediction Jackson 35 - 14
This will probably be a fairly close game. Playing Clinton in middle school a few times I imagine they have good size on their high-school team. I would have to favor them by a couple of TDs but I have not saw them play in at least 5 years at the high-school level.
Should be a close one but I am saying Jackson by a score.
Clinton County by 12
Clinton 56
Berea 6

Jackson 38
Berea 0

Lynn Camp 39
Jackson 16

Lynn Camp 38
Clinton 20

I'll go with Clinton Co. in a close one. They have put up some points this year, albeit against a very weak schedule.
Clinton 44
Jackson 20
Clinton County 35
Jackson County 21

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
clinton by 10
Clinton Co by 7
Clinton County 21-14
big Game for Generals This Is a must win for our Hc
Good luck to Jackson. Have seen some big kids and good athletes in some of the younger age groups the last few years. Hopefully the program gathers some momentum as those kids mature. Certainly would like to have some more guys like that in the program just west of Jackson. Best of luck to the Generals.
Clinton County needs to get back in district play
Clinton rolled Jackson.....
Score?
KingCommodore Wrote:Clinton rolled Jackson.....

What was the final? I knew Clinton, with any decent coaching should win this game. I've personally saw them send 2 pretty decent groups of kids to the high-school in the past 3 years.
Saw it on twitter and it was something like 58-6 or in that ball park.