Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central @ Letcher Central 10/27/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars come in at 6-3 and Letcher is 0-9. It looks like Letcher has played a lot of tough teams. Does their record do them justice? Thoughts and predictions?
Going with the 0-9 Letcher Central :insane:

Letcher County Central 35
Floyd Central 21
Floyd. Central by 10
Letcher gets only win of the season here, 32 to 26
Pike central beat them by 7 then gets beat by 2 by Lawrence co Floyd central beats Lawrence co by 13 on their home field. Going be what should be good calculations Floyd central should win this one in a close game I say jaguars by 6
DarrinC Wrote:Pike central beat them by 7 then gets beat by 2 by Lawrence co Floyd central beats Lawrence co by 13 on their home field. Going be what should be good calculations Floyd central should win this one in a close game I say jaguars by 6

Glad your team won for you Friday. I hope your recovery from surgery is speedy!
I think Cougars get their first win of the season!
LCC should win
I’m pulling for Letcher to get that one win this year
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Glad your team won for you Friday. I hope your recovery from surgery is speedy!

Thanks appreciate
I am going with Floyd Central hope they win for Darrin C.
Floyd Central 28-14
Letcher 40 Floyd 28
Fc 36 -24
I'd like to see Floyd win this one and move to 7-3 in their first year. That would be a great accomplishment. Win or lose they've had a pretty solid year.
Patriot1 Wrote:I am going with Floyd Central hope they win for Darrin C.

Thanks
Floyd central 34
Letcher 22