Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Upcoming Volleyball Season '07'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats everyones opinons on the shelby valley volleyball team..

never really had a 'winning' season.. but from what i was told.. coach ratliff has camps set up.. think this season might be a winnin one.. well winnin more than 1 game..lol..

--with losing three seniors.. do you think the underclassmen will step up?
Well he won when it counted last year.

I expect to see much improvement from them.

I saw them play about 5 times and they looked like a team that could win but wasnt experienced enough on how to win. I saw a great deal of improvement out of them.
Coach has things headed in the right direction. His teams played well in his previous tenure there. Millard will be sending some talent his way as well. Do most of the students there (MMS) attend Shelby Valley or ER as well?
Watched then several times last year. This team has all the athleticism that any coach would love to have. Just need a little time to develop the talent already there. Should win more that one game in 07'.
Valley could be good this year they have a good group of very talented girls if only they would work together as a team & look more at the good stuff one of their team mates do instead of always looking at the negative & yelling at each other. it just gets them nervous when they get yelled at by another player ON THEIR TEAM!! if they could stop this & work hard TOGETHER they could be really good!
Valley, has tremendous talent they just need to develop it and i believe they will show that talent this coming season....
when does volleyball start.
one_and_only Wrote:whats everyones opinons on the shelby valley volleyball team..

never really had a 'winning' season.. but from what i was told.. coach ratliff has camps set up.. think this season might be a winnin one.. well winnin more than 1 game..lol..

--with losing three seniors.. do you think the underclassmen will step up?

I AGREE VALLEY COULD BE WELL ON THEIR WAY FOR A WINNING STREAK, I HEAR THAT THAT IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR CHILD IS SEND THEM TO CAMP , MAKES A DIFFERENCE!!!! THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO STEP UP, GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR THEM. GO VALLEY :zzz: