Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scrimmages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most Teams try to schedule a scrimmage before the season starts to see how they look and to get a little practice,Does your team have a scrimmage schedule and if so who are you playing?
Pikeville is scrimmaging Russel next Saturday I believe.
HAIL PIKEVILLE Wrote:Pikeville is scrimmaging Russel next Saturday I believe.

How good will pikeville be this year?
Cordia and wolf on the 19th
AC is supposed to be going to KCC on March 17. I think KCC and Bell County is who they are playing. AC may be a little rusty next Saturday though. They graduated 6 starters from last season and 2 of the returning starters are still playing basketball. At this point Scott Little is the only returning starter practicing regularly with the team.
Paintsville travels to PL Dunbar this Sat. and scrimmages Betsy Layne on the follwing Sat.
Bath doesnt have ne scrimmages as far as i know, but they might be scheduling some soon.
Powell hosts Magoffin on the 17th.Maybe the basketball players will be ready in a week???never know.Then the actuall season starts out at Lafayette on the 26th.It's always good to see where you are at the beggining of the season.
Total Domination Wrote:Powell hosts Magoffin on the 17th.Maybe the basketball players will be ready in a week???never know.Then the actuall season starts out at Lafayette on the 26th.It's always good to see where you are at the beggining of the season.
Well said. I'm sure the Magoffin game will be a good one!!!Smile
Jackson City @ Cordia on the 20th i think
over here at bath we havent even practiced on a field yet, just a little grass field beside the school. It will be the 2nd year without a field, and we will have to go to rowan county just to have bp and play our games.
The Guru Wrote:Paintsville travels to PL Dunbar this Sat. and scrimmages Betsy Layne on the follwing Sat.
Correction.....Paintsville scrimmages PL Dunbar @ Lex. on 3-10-07, Morgan Co. on the 17th, and opens the regular season with Betsy Layne at home!
MVP2 Wrote:Jackson City @ Cordia on the 20th i think

I think this game got cancelled or postponed because of the SR trip or something....not sure......
Somerst and Lexcath played saturday.
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:I think this game got cancelled or postponed because of the SR trip or something....not sure......

yeah this game was postponed till 23rd which was yesterday and Cordia won 8-6