Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Whitley County 10/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After reading so much about this game I though it needed a thread.

Does Hazard even try to win and sit out players

Does Whitley continue playing great and win

Will hazard just play their jv

This is a big game for Whitley and one they need to win

What is the people from hazard opinion on this game, do you sit plyers or try to win with subs?

Who does Hazard have in playoffs
I expect Whitley to go full bore because they need the win to capture district.
Best case scenario for Whitley is for hazard to come in and sit most of their starters and rest them for the playoffs.
Hazard is a 1A school and every chance they get to get healthy is important. Plus Williamsburg is on a bye in the playoffs and you know they'll be there to watch everything hazard does.
Hey Gut why would that watch Hazard they may have to beat Pikeville first if Pikeville beats Harlan?
Patriot1 Wrote:Hey Gut why would that watch Hazard they may have to beat Pikeville first if Pikeville beats Harlan?

Your gonna have to type that one again. I have no clue what you're saying Confusednicker:
If you're talking about Williamsburg, they will be there.
I don't see hazard resting players in this one since it is only there 9th game of the year, normally I would be picking hazard.........Today I'm going with Coach Chappell hoping to see him win a District Title .....Your friend 64SUR :howdy::howdy:

Whitley County 28
Hazard 21
Whitley looked really good at Rockcastle
I think Gut Williamsburg and Pikeville is a good match up but if it happens I see Pikeville winning. Pikeville’s defense has got better but Williamsburg’s passing game worries me. Offensively they are a lot better but Pikeville has to get by Harlen first then we will discuss it.
So Whitley wants to play hazard jv in varsity game and hazard don't care about winning is what I take from all the other post on different sites

Whitley fans want hazard to sit starting players

What do hazard fans think will happen
You are the one that brought it up. Nobody will rest anyone. This isn’t the NFL or NBA.
TheRock Wrote:You are the one that brought it up. Nobody will rest anyone. This isn’t the NFL or NBA.

It was brought up by other posters in different threads
diceman Wrote:It was brought up by other posters in different threads

Wrong.
You're just looking for bulletin board material.
You won't get i from us.
Resting players is a serious option for a 1A team about to enter the playoffs. Nobody said they would or that they didn't care. Those were your words.
I say Hazzard should just forfeit
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wrong.
You won't get i from us.
Resting players is a serious option for a 1A team about to enter the playoffs. Nobody said they would or that they didn't care. Those were your words.

I only asked questions.

You brought up resting players before me in Harlan and Perry thread

MOD

Liked 7,669 Times in 5,305 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
This solidifies the 3 way tie for first in the district.

Harlan County is for sure the 3 and will travel to Pulaski in the first round in what should be a very winnable game.
Perry gets the 4 seed and a tough trip to Southwestern.

If my math is right, Whitley needs to pick up a win against Hazard next week to win district.
Biggest question mark will be if hazard rest some players up for the playoffs.
No doubt Whitley will be going full tilt to repeat as champs.
walterwhite (Today)
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Add to RunItUpTheGut's Reputation Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Like This Post
Colonels 21-14
Gummie Bear Wrote:I say Hazzard should just forfeit

There is no team called Hazzard so they already did .
You won't get i from us.

Again you brought it up in a thread about 5 a playoffs before I asked

Your words
Hopefully hazard rest all their starters for the playoffs.
I know I would against a team on a mission with a lot more to play for.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Add to RunItUpTheGut's Reputation Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Like This Post
You won't get i from us.

Again you brought it up before I did in 5a playoff thread

If I'm hazard I don't care about this game at all
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut
Don't know much about hazard other than traditional good team but saw Whitley vs Rockcastle and they should have won but couldn't score at end of game and if they had none of this would even matter
You won't get i from us.

Give them some bulletin board stuff RunItUpTheGut it works.....Plus hazard posters will come alive. :Cheerlead
diceman Wrote:Again you brought it up in a thread about 5 a playoffs before I asked

Your words
Hopefully hazard rest all their starters for the playoffs.
I know I would against a team on a mission with a lot more to play for.

I said hopefully hazard rest their starters which would be good for Whitley. I never said they would.
You're pulling at strings and I'm no puppet.
64SUR Wrote:Give them some bulletin board stuff RunItUpTheGut it works.....Plus hazard posters will come alive. :Cheerlead

Gotta keep coal alive TongueirateSho
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I said hopefully hazard rest their starters which would be good for Whitley. I never said they would.
You're pulling at strings and I'm no puppet.

I never said they were either, I was only asking if they would.
Then you chime in trying to make it look like I started this when in fact it was proved you mentioned it way before me.
Game is on Thursday
Any reason why.
As an interested (North Laurel) observer of this game, I would suspect Hazard will play their front liners, at least in the first half, because they are probably gonna be in a running clock situation in the first playoff game with Pineville. Fine line between keeping players sharp and getting them some rest. Bulldogs might win this game if starters go all the way, if not then Whitley will roll.
Yet to hear from any hazard fans on this topic
Hazard will play everyone. They want to solidify the #1 seed in that 5A district 😂😂
I think Whitley wins regardless of who hazard plays. 35-21
Whitley 21
Hazard 14
Simply put if Hazard plays their starters the win ! Hazard has alot to play for ,after beating Letcher and Harlan County beating Whitley would make them double district Champs in 1a and the weakest 5a district in the State ! Lol! Go Dawgs!
I agree with him a lot more than I used to, but I don't get Gut's fascination with someone "resting starters" at this point every season. It's high school. This isn't the NFL. If someone had some injury problems, maybe, but I can't see it for Hazard.
With Hazard without its best player, I expect Whitley to win.
Pages: 1 2 3