Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle vs Garrard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins

Game is for pride I guess
Rock by 10
Will Rock run through the banner? Will Rock have anyone arrested? Will Garrard try to run over the crazy fans of Rock? Lots of potential head lines in this one.
KingCommodore Wrote:Will Rock run through the banner? Will Rock have anyone arrested? Will Garrard try to run over the crazy fans of Rock? Lots of potential head lines in this one.

You dont know even know what your talking about. Its in your best intrest to just shut it.
KingCommodore Wrote:Will Rock run through the banner? Will Rock have anyone arrested? Will Garrard try to run over the crazy fans of Rock? Lots of potential head lines in this one.

I can say this
Everything done was provoked by other team or fans

You don't do stuff and not expect something back
Knox fans was rude n rowdy . Wayne county train horn guy is very rude and a punk . so dont start none wont be none the rock faithful dont take crap from anyone .
Going with the Rock in this one. :letsfight:letsfight:letsfight

Rockcastle County 35
Garrard County 34
Garrards style of play is very simular to rock. This plays into rocks favore. Garrad will play you tough, but i think the rockets will be ready to roll in this one.
I gotta root for Garrard but no dog in the fight. Garrard done one of our fallen youth a big memorial thing years ago in youth league, and then having one of their guys, coach Crutchfield as a coach last year (best guy ever), I'll root for those guys if we aren't playing 'em. Lots of respect for Rock as well, hard hitting tough kids.
Any predictions of the score? Insight to the game? Rather just throw insults about things you have limited knowledge about? Come check out a Rock game after your team's early playoff exit. Then you can have first-hand knowledge rather than commenting based on so little accurate information. That being said. Too teams that play smash mouth brand of football. If you are a fan of the spread offense not the game to come see. Garrard has a tough RB who has over 50 carries over the 2 games. Rock may have sputtered some but still extremely tough to run on. Strength against strength. I'll take Rock by 14.
This will be a good game to watch. Two tough hard nosed football teams. I believe this one goes to the wire. Garrard squeaks this one out 28-26.
oldschool77 Wrote:Any predictions of the score? Insight to the game? Rather just throw insults about things you have limited knowledge about? Come check out a Rock game after your team's early playoff exit. Then you can have first-hand knowledge rather than commenting based on so little accurate information. That being said. Too teams that play smash mouth brand of football. If you are a fan of the spread offense not the game to come see. Garrard has a tough RB who has over 50 carries over the 2 games. Rock may have sputtered some but still extremely tough to run on. Strength against strength. I'll take Rock by 14.

I will say this. If Rock cant win this one by alot, you all need to start in the weight room very soon, cause your playoff run will be short lived.

So Rock wins 35-13.

I will be interested if Rock runs through something they should not. Smile