Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class 4A Playoff Bracket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DMoszSoVwAADXT1.jpg]
Ashland Blazer vs Johnson Central rematch to see who gets to go to Lexington
Isn't Johnson central 8-1 with a chance at 9-1? Who was there second loss?
checkmate9113 Wrote:Isn't Johnson central 8-1 with a chance at 9-1? Who was there second loss?

JC is 8-1. Belfry is our 10th game this season.
I just wondered why I kept seeing them at 8-2.
checkmate9113 Wrote:I just wondered why I kept seeing them at 8-2.

#FakeNews
I think the 8-2 is reffering to District 8 seed number 2. But I may be wrong.
E's Army Wrote:Ashland Blazer vs Johnson Central rematch to see who gets to go to Lexington

Seems your forgetting about Wayne County. 🤔 Don't think the winner of Ashland and Johnson is going to Lexington, they still have to get through the Cardinals. Which won't be easy.
Mister D Wrote:I think the 8-2 is reffering to District 8 seed number 2. But I may be wrong.

That makes sense. This one is on me, I didn't pay enough attention.
Go_big_red Wrote:Seems your forgetting about Wayne County. 🤔 Don't think the winner of Ashland and Johnson is going to Lexington, they still have to get through the Cardinals. Which won't be easy.

I agree. Wayne is experienced, has a great QB, is well-coached, and somebody will have to take that awful 3-hour plus drive down there and beat them in that little band box of a stadium. That's a tall order. Right now, I think they're playing the best football in 4A. Not saying it can't be done. Just I'd give Wayne the edge based on how well they're playing and that significant home advantage.
So guess you are saying be much easier for Wayne Co. make that mountain trip for 3 hrs and play in your nice huge stadium.
Wouldn't district 5 host over district 4?
Odd year...
"That little band box" is Jewell Field and it more than housed everyone that made the trip in 2015. My hope is that Wayne County makes it that far, in the postseason the day you start looking ahead can be the day you put your equipment up. #GoCards
Fan of Jewell Field Wrote:"That little band box" is Jewell Field and it more than housed everyone that made the trip in 2015. My hope is that Wayne County makes it that far, in the postseason the day you start looking ahead can be the day you put your equipment up. #GoCards

It must have been a rough trip down in 2015. I distinctly remember BGR posters saying 1000+ Eagle fans would make the trip. They must have gotten lost.
E's Army Wrote:Ashland Blazer vs Johnson Central rematch to see who gets to go to Lexington

Hope this happens, that will be a fun game to watch.