Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry - 53 Pike Central -7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
20-7 game at the half, Belfry came out flat in the first quarter, blew Central out in the 3rd and cruised to the District Title and the win with a running clock.

Next up: Johnson Central comes to Pond Creek. The Battle of State Champions!
Congratulations Pirates district champs again. Get ready for the long run to the state championship
Congrats to Belfry.
I hope Seth Mounts is ok I heard he hyperextended his knee prayers for him
Congratulations Belfry :Cheerlead
Congrats Belfry keep working and improving pike central
hawks visit the wood--shed once again!
Belfry is head and shoulders above everybody else in their district. JC will help them get ready for their annual playoff run. Might need to add the Kittens to the schedule next year. That would be a high interest big gate game.
E's Army Wrote:Might need to add the Kittens to the schedule next year. That would be a high interest big gate game.

I'd like to see us add Ashland back to the schedule, that was always a nice rivalry game.
Here kitty kitty.
BelfryPride Wrote:I'd like to see us add Ashland back to the schedule, that was always a nice rivalry game.

There the that dropped us I doubt you’ll see that game anymore
ashland plays two types of opponents those in their district and those they know they can beat.
Yep....the only time you ever hear from pussycats is when they think they can beat us. They want no part of a long drawn out series. I agree with 99.....I don't see Belfry scheduling them again.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Yep....the only time you ever hear from pussycats is when they think they can beat us. They want no part of a long drawn out series. I agree with 99.....I don't see Belfry scheduling them again.

Well the two or three times they played in middle school we beat the crap out of them it would be a while before they would have anything for us and there Coaches know that so they dropped us
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Well the two or three times they played in middle school we beat the crap out of them it would be a while before they would have anything for us and there Coaches know that so they dropped us

Well....the last time we were scheduled to play was in the playoffs....and they forfeited. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Didn't want to make the drive to Pond Creek!!

It's really not that funny........yeah it is:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Well....the last time we were scheduled to play was in the playoffs....and they forfeited. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Didn't want to make the drive to Pond Creek!!

It's really not that funny........yeah it is:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I remember the forfeite game that was after we beat the crap out of them in 2012 and 2013 and yes that is 😆
Lets go JC!
[quote=smoke1015]Lets go JC

:haters: