Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2017 Oct 16 Class A Media Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
School
First Place Votes
Record

1. Paintsville

7-1

2. Beechwood

6-2

3. Hazard

—

5-2

4. Kentucky Country Day

—

7-1

5. Raceland

—

5-3

6. Russellville

—

6-2

7. Paris

—

7-1

8. Ludlow

—

7-1

9. Pikeville

—

3-4

10. Williamsburg

—

5-3

Others receiving votes: Bracken County 12, Lynn Camp 11, Eminence 9, Frankfort 6, Louisville Holy Cross 3, Bishop Brossart 2, Fairview 1.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...40561.html
Beechwood should be #1.
Paintsville is a good team but I agree with E’S army Beechwood is number 1 until beaten by a 1a school.
Glad somebody agrees with me. First time since I got married 35 years ago
Beechwood is the cream of the crop .... everybody else is chasing after the runner-up trophy!
Absolutely agree with you! Beechwood took down Corbin and I don't think any of the other teams could do that.
Rip/Spin Wrote:Absolutely agree with you! Beechwood took down Corbin and I don't think any of the other teams could do that.

Beechwood is a tough team. I still think corbin should have won that game at their placebut penalty yards killed us. But shoulda and coulda don’t count, it was a good learning experience for us. But I don’t know much about other 1A teams, but someone with a good defense with speed and DB’s could give them a run for their money. Their defense is above average, not great, but those kids have speed on both side of the ball. I think a good hard nosed running team that can control the clock could give them a good game too
E's Army Wrote:Beechwood should be #1.

I also agree but seems no matter how many times it's said, it's staying the same unless someone does something to warrant a change.