Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan Co's Coach Wood Resigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coach Wood leaves Morgan Co. sucessful. He really has turned that place around. He will be a great hire for whichever lucky team gets him.
This doesnt suprise me one bit. Morgan County is a sinking ship. They lost almost all their talent after this year.
You really can't blame him for leaving.

He got them to the playoffs won a couple of playoff game and I think he probably leaves with a winning record.

Morgan Co needs to drastically improve their facilities.
Wow...Lots Of Teams Changing Coaches This Year
Who is interested in turning Morgan back around in the right direction? Has any one heard??
Yea, i agree morgan was down this year, and probably even worse next year. But if they can get a confident motivated coach, they could surprise teams with their speed.
DevilsWin Wrote:You really can't blame him for leaving.

Morgan Co needs to drastically improve their facilities.

Of all the schools I've visited in the eastern part of the state, Morgan County no doubt has the worst football facilities of any. Visiting players have to dress 3 miles away at the high school. The goal posts are crooked and just about every time I've been there, you can't tell the time and score because so many bulbs are burnt out. There's no restroom facilities clean enough to use. The place is terrible. I heard from a good friend that the lack of facilities is a major reason Wood is leaving Morgan. He was promised renovatins last year and they reniged. The administration there won't back the program.
Its a shame. Coach Wood did a tremendous job there..
Coach Randy Wood did a tremendous job at Morgan.