Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands @ Greenwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Highlands wins big
Birdies by 22.
Greenwood by 10
Highlands gave up last week before they ever left Fort Thomas, they will do the same this week too.
They have no one to motivate them. No matter what the talent level is. Mueller motivated them for practice. Let alone a pre game speech.
@plantman: I don't think the loss to cov cath was a mental lapse or shortcoming or lack of motivation. I was at the game and those factors had nothing to do with the outcome.
bo67 Wrote:They have no one to motivate them. No matter what the talent level is. Mueller motivated them for practice. Let alone a pre game speech.

If the players need someone to motivate them, then their is your problem.
Woodsman Wrote:@plantman: I don't think the loss to cov cath was a mental lapse or shortcoming or lack of motivation. I was at the game and those factors had nothing to do with the outcome.

Outcome wise you are right it wouldnt have mattered. The way they played, most definitely it did.
Greenwood has won 3 games. Beating teams with I think a 1 and 23 combined record. If Highlands struggles with them. They really have issues.
Greenwood losses have come to three great teams all would put a running clock on highlands

Greenwood runs the veer offense I believe so Highlands will need to be the physical team or else

Greenwood all time leading rushing will have a field day on them
This is a matchup between a mediocre team and a very weak team. Highlands will win easily. If morale has not totally collapsed following the CovCath defeat, a running clock is likely.
nope I want picked highlands Confusednicker:

Greenwood 02
Highlands 00

:lmao: