Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central @ Lawrence County 10/20/2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions? If Floyd Central wins then it causes a 3 way tie for the #2 seed in the district.
Jags 40-37 hopefully
Dawgs by 14
Lawrence Central by 3
This will be a good one!

LC 35
FCC 28
In the pound Wrote:Dawgs by 14

they beat pike central by 2 and pike central beat floyd central by 1 and ur saying floyd central will mess up so much that lawrence will beat them by 2 touchdowns? i'm going to say if they jaguars are in better shape than they was against pike central they beat lawrence co because thats the only reason they lost that game they simply couldn't keep up the second half. thats my person opinion tho you could be right idk
Lawrence by 14
DarrinC Wrote:they beat pike central by 2 and pike central beat floyd central by 1 and ur saying floyd central will mess up so much that lawrence will beat them by 2 touchdowns? i'm going to say if they jaguars are in better shape than they was against pike central they beat lawrence co because thats the only reason they lost that game they simply couldn't keep up the second half. thats my person opinion tho you could be right idk
Mainly basing my prediction it being at home and senior night. Dawgs at home are better than on the road.
Lc 42 fc 28
In the pound Wrote:Mainly basing my prediction it being at home and senior night. Dawgs at home are better than on the road.

i get that it should be a good game but i still think it will be closer than that either way maybe a 6 to 8 point game maybe even less
The Dawgs will be fired up for this game after a bad showing at Belfry. If LC takes care of the ball they should take this game by a few scores. If they get sloppy again and put the ball on the ground then FC is plenty good enough to take advantage and make this a game like Pike Central did.
DarrinC Wrote:i get that it should be a good game but i still think it will be closer than that either way maybe a 6 to 8 point game maybe even less

It will go to the wire. These teams are about equal. Have to give LC a slight edge playing at home. 35-34 Lawrence County.
Kids who came ftom South Floyd have to love being competitive this time of year.
I don't see LC losing to Floyd at home. May be wrong though.
I'm going say close game either way pulling for jaguars tho but still saying close game