Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville @ Lexington Christian 10-20-17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Danville 9-0
Lexington Christian 8-0
Been waiting for this one all year!
I think this game will be close. I give it to the home team.
This one has to be the biggest game in the state this week. LCA is a monster but I’m taking Danville in an instant classic.
This game should tell me if I know anything about football :pondering: maybe I should have left that statement out.

Lexington Christian 49
Danville 35
This would be an awesome game to see! I'll take Danville in a shootout.. 49-42
For those that can't make it Prepspin.com will be showing this game
Lca - 41
dhs- 35
Danville by 1
I agree with everybody here. There is a lot of big games this week but this has to be the game of the week in the state. I'm following E's Army prediction. Danville 28-27. I see people posting big numbers but lets not forget these teams have very good defenses as well.
Admirals 28-21.
Rip/Spin Wrote:I agree with everybody here. There is a lot of big games this week but this has to be the game of the week in the state. I'm following E's Army prediction. Danville 28-27. I see people posting big numbers but lets not forget these teams have very good defenses as well.

Last night LCA held Somerset to 0 yards in the 1st half. -14 yards rushing and 14 yards passing. I'm not saying in anyway that they will do that to Danville but I think a lot of people don't realize how good their Defense has gotten this year. They played a lot of young players last year and you can see it paying off. Should be a heck of game....wish it was Friday already!
It wouldn't surprised me that both team scores over 50pts in this one. Confusederiously:
2 game series, this game only determines where the regional championship game will be
This is gonna be a great game regardless of how many points are scored. I still believe that this will be the toughest D that LCA has seen which is why I give the 1 point advantage to Danville. Danville's toughest test was against Boyle and that score was 10-7.
Cobraxx Wrote:Last night LCA held Somerset to 0 yards in the 1st half. -14 yards rushing and 14 yards passing. I'm not saying in anyway that they will do that to Danville but I think a lot of people don't realize how good their Defense has gotten this year. They played a lot of young players last year and you can see it paying off. Should be a heck of game....wish it was Friday already!

Danville has a good defense and a much more explosive offense than Somerset ?
pjdoug Wrote:Danville has a good defense and a much more explosive offense than Somerset ?

Absolutely! Just saying I like the direction the LCA defense has taken this year and they seem to be getting better every week.

Danville has some of the best playmakers in the state. Huge respect for them! They can bust one on you on any given play. Look at last years second game. To me the difference was Van Cleve who busted a kickoff return and interception for a TD. If memory serves me right they were both close to 100 yd returns. Limiting him, I don't think you can stop him, will be huge for LCA to win this game.

In my opinion both teams are just as good if not better then last year. Should make for one heck of a game!
I agree the best game in the state this week. I think this will be high scoring game haven’t seen Danville play they better have a good defense because LCA has a good offense. LCA defense must get better to compete for the state championship.
Cobraxx Wrote:Absolutely! Just saying I like the direction the LCA defense has taken this year and they seem to be getting better every week.

Danville has some of the best playmakers in the state. Huge respect for them! They can bust one on you on any given play. Look at last years second game. To me the difference was Van Cleve who busted a kickoff return and interception for a TD. If memory serves me right they were both close to 100 yd returns. Limiting him, I don't think you can stop him, will be huge for LCA to win this game.

In my opinion both teams are just as good if not better then last year. Should make for one heck of a game!

LCA is definitely even more dangerous with a great defense and probably the favorite to win it all, but I'll pick VanCleve and The Admirals if he stays healthy.
Ads-28
Christian-21
I think this will be a even game and Danville’s kicker comes in and gives the Admirals a 3 point win
This is one I'd love to watch. I'm going with Danville in a close one. 27-21
Danville 28 LCA 21
Danville defense will need to use all of it timeout 6 before this game is over. Marked it down. Go LCA :Cheerlead
Bunny fans should be able to give some good incite into this match up. Feel free to tell us what you think after playing both recently.
Bump, bump, bump Confusednicker:
Danville has some injury issues to overcome. I still think they squeak one out. Wish they were at home but you gotta lace em up somewhere.