Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County at Knott Central 10/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big district game to determine who gets the 4th seed and a trip to Corbin in the playoffs.

Both teams come in at 1-3 in district play.

Estill County comes in averaging 25 points a game allowing 34 points a game

Knott Central comes in averaging 36 points a game allowing 35 points a game.

Knott Central is allowing 164 rush yards a game ..... averaging 175 rush yards a game .... averaging 228 passing yards a game....allowing 32 passing yards a game

Estill County is allowing 166 rush yards a game .... averaging 300 rushing yards a game ... averaging 37 pass yards a game ... allowing 106 pass yards a game

USA Today HSS Score Predictor: Knott Central 35-32
If Estill can win the turnover battle they win. If not they lose. I may go to this one, should be emotional and entertaining. Lots on the line.
Love the stats!
Pats by 1.
[Image: tNYa558.gif]

Snizzle nizzle bois, ole fatpat and company is ALL IN when we take on the junipers for the last district seed, wowza!!! I look for Magnum to pull out every trick in JPC's handbook. Thanks to EMK for sending an antichoking mechanism to the players.

Pats by 10

#bopoisalreadywearingwarpaint More mash taters please!!!
Estill will play ball control and keep their struggling defense off the field as much as possible. If they can minimize the turnovers they win. If KCC played a more ball control offense they would have a better chance, but they do not.
If I am not mistaken, I believe Estill won this game going away last year and held the big QB to a, what had to be, career low in passing yards. With that being said, they will not duplicate that defensive performance this year. However, they will do what Estill has always done, and use ball control and keep the offense on the field and that will be their best defense. I expect it to be a shootout, with a few Knott turnovers being the difference.

Estill 48 KCC 42

Congrats to whoever wins this one. Your big prize.... A trip to Corbin to get sent home in the first round.
jumpshooter Wrote:If I am not mistaken, I believe Estill won this game going away last year and held the big QB to a, what had to be, career low in passing yards. With that being said, they will not duplicate that defensive performance this year. However, they will do what Estill has always done, and use ball control and keep the offense on the field and that will be their best defense. I expect it to be a shootout, with a few Knott turnovers being the difference.

Estill 48 KCC 42

Congrats to whoever wins this one. Your big prize.... A trip to Corbin to get sent home in the first round.

[Image: CLloMww.png]

Jumpy baby, Pats will be on top in this one. It's HOCO week and Pat Nation has gone nutz baby! Maybe a one and done in Corby but ole fatpat has to visit his favorite relative, wowza!!!

#notriptocorbiniswasted More mash taters please!!!
Whomever it is, they will get the holy snot kicked out of them when they travel to Corbin. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing teams that struggle make it to the playoffs. I think it's good for their kids to experience, but it is no fun to get your teeth kicked in on another Friday night.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: CLloMww.png]

Jumpy baby, Pats will be on top in this one. It's HOCO week and Pat Nation has gone nutz baby! Maybe a one and done in Corby but ole fatpat has to visit his favorite relative, wowza!!!

#notriptocorbiniswasted More mash taters please!!!

I love your enthusiasm ol FatPat, but the train is comin' and wont be derailed by an ol patriot standing on the tracks!!! HOCO in the hills of east ky will be fun, but the night will end and ol JPC will have the hit the drawing board for next season and Superman Jones and the rest of the pat nation will have to enjoy a lonely night at the HOCO dance in ol Hindman!!!

#RealMenEatFriedTaters!!!!!! WOWZA!!!
I'll go with Estill by a TD.
[Image: 1xrx5l.gif] Bruh Magnum and the entourage been in the warroom all weekend and every evening dissecting game film like ole Fatpat dissects a tater and thats wide open! Wowza! Magnum bringing in extra ammo and extra taters! Ole Fatpat got a feeling the football gods going to shine down on my Pats! #masspatriothysteriainhindman #nursinghome&concessionsberocking More mash taters please!!!
It's going to get ugly for the Patriots.
FatPat's potato truck is going to get flattened.
I just flipped a quarter and the winner was Knott :truestory:

Knott County 42
Estill County 41
For Knott it all comes down to if Kidd plays or not for them to have a shot. Estill has a had time defending the deep ball, Kidd is Knott's deep ball threat. Knott is not gonna stop Estill's offense. If Kidd don't play, Can they score out-score Estill? Kidd has 650 rec. yards and 10 tds.
Bolz, I'll take Estill in a Hindman Hysteria Hell of a game. Bad news for Estill if they do win, they get a Lexington Christian team the following week who will content for a state title, and then a trip to Corbin the following week, who will also contend for the state title. I don't think either team will win it all, but will contend. Better get back in the war room and figure out how to stop a ground attack that does not let up. JPC better find a D in the next 2 days! WOWZA!!

#RealMenEatFriedTaters #DontGetYourPantiesInAWadItsOnlyForFun
[Image: 1xti7w.jpg] Bolz Magnum sent ole Fatpat and the posse over to Irvy stealth style! They never seen us coming baby! Now the way ole Fatpat got it figured brutha is Patriot Nation is bringing every cowbell and whistle in the county! Hindmy to the mini mall will be shut down for this battle except Pig in a Poke & Sazons bruh! Beckley,Clemy,Stampy, and Walky wont know what hit em coming through the line! Magnum going to change the wall up Trumpy style! Magnum and BoPo got tater wraps on Da Kidd for a speedy recovery! VP Brenty said to throw some tater cream on to finish up the healing process baby! Genius! #cannonpracticeiscommencing #camptoncountrykitchenissnizzlefizzle More mash taters please!!!
[Image: jN1n7K9.gif] Magnum told ole Fatpat the cannon and the game will blow your socks off boi! Triple Wowza! Magnum had one of the other teachers try the cannon out! Bolz this what ole Fatpat talking about! Magnum and CT pulling out all the stops brutha! Ole Fatpat pumped up and with Obammy and Snopp Dog,GTW will be going bonkers! CT got the golf cart shined up something fierce! Halftime show with Homecoming gets a big man teared up! #besttimetohitconcessionisduringHoConight #nowaitingneededforconcessions More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 1xti7w.jpg] Bolz Magnum sent ole Fatpat and the posse over to Irvy stealth style! They never seen us coming baby! Now the way ole Fatpat got it figured brutha is Patriot Nation is bringing every cowbell and whistle in the county! Hindmy to the mini mall will be shut down for this battle except Pig in a Poke & Sazons bruh! Beckley,Clemy,Stampy, and Walky wont know what hit em coming through the line! Magnum going to change the wall up Trumpy style! Magnum and BoPo got tater wraps on Da Kidd for a speedy recovery! VP Brenty said to throw some tater cream on to finish up the healing process baby! Genius! #cannonpracticeiscommencing #camptoncountrykitchenissnizzlefizzle More mash taters please!!!

Bolz its gonna be a wild one in Hindmy frideeeeeee night. But in order to get ya hands on ol Beckley, Clemy and Stampy ya have to get through the line. O line is gonna build a wall better than Trumps mexican wall for our boys to run behind. JPC wont know what to do. I wouldn't play Supaman Jones on D if you want him healthy to sling the ol pigskin. Physical play will be the difference.

#RealMenEatFriedTaters
jumpshooter Wrote:Bolz its gonna be a wild one in Hindmy frideeeeeee night. But in order to get ya hands on ol Beckley, Clemy and Stampy ya have to get through the line. O line is gonna build a wall better than Trumps mexican wall for our boys to run behind. JPC wont know what to do. I wouldn't play Supaman Jones on D if you want him healthy to sling the ol pigskin. Physical play will be the difference.

#RealMenEatFriedTaters

[Image: yeah-i-will-have-to-call-you-later-my-da...m-high.jpg] Looky here leapy! Ole Fatpat got a feeling you high as banana girl! Magnum been working on tackling drills like something ole Fatpat never seen! Magnum said bolz imagine the football being a tater and hit em like ole Fatpat would to get that tater! Genius! After the first colllsion, CT pulled out the tater smelling sauce baby! Boy was hit lights out! Estys O line be opened up like Fatpat hitting the buffet and thats wide freaking open! #getthetaterdrillwasgenius More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: yeah-i-will-have-to-call-you-later-my-da...m-high.jpg] Looky here leapy! Ole Fatpat got a feeling you high as banana girl! Magnum been working on tackling drills like something ole Fatpat never seen! Magnum said bolz imagine the football being a tater and hit em like ole Fatpat would to get that tater! Genius! After the first colllsion, CT pulled out the tater smelling sauce baby! Boy was hit lights out! Estys O line be opened up like Fatpat hitting the buffet and thats wide freaking open! #getthetaterdrillwasgenius More mash taters please!!!

HAHAHAHA. That D in Hindmy reminds me of a banana girl! Estill will have 400+ on the ground baby!! Ol Beckley as you call him has come on strong as of late after the injury against Morgy. CT better tell em to run and tuck their heads between their tails cuz the train isa coming baby!!! CHOO CHOO!!

#RealMenEatFriedTaters
FatPat, I heard a rumor that the people from Estill Co. came over there and hijacked the tater trucks this week!!! Could be a shortage of taters and a long night if that happened!
School Admin. Wrote:FatPat, I heard a rumor that the people from Estill Co. came over there and hijacked the tater trucks this week!!! Could be a shortage of taters and a long night if that happened!

You got that right, Mr. Principal. No more taters in Hindmy for FatPat, CT, JPC or Supaman Jones to consume. CHOO CHOO!!!

#RealMenEatFriedTaters

Estill gonna run to the endzone untouched on several occasions just like so... :runtouchd
School Admin. Wrote:FatPat, I heard a rumor that the people from Estill Co. came over there and hijacked the tater trucks this week!!! Could be a shortage of taters and a long night if that happened!

[Image: kid-pulled-over-by-cops-in-toy-mustang.jpg][Image: 413cc0543bd69525409231a0fa4dd7c0--awkwar...arious.jpg] Heres an example of some of the trickery Estill up to in Hindmy! Bolz the kid was freaking slick but something didnt seem just right! The big boy in the costume was a trick right out of JPCs handbook! Now ole Fatpat seen lot of espionage tricks but these two were crazy slick! Brutha ole Magnum said no hijacking taking place this week! High level of security been ordered by CT to guard GTW,tater truck,and the game plan. Supaman and company been placed in secret war room baby! Genius! Like JPC always said bruh,guard the taters with your life! Its going to be a battle and Magnum said Estill might try some type of trickery like this boi! #HOCOnightistaternight #hightatersecurity More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 1xwcd4.gif] Triple Wowza! This chick is fired up something fierce baby! Ole Fatpat saw Playboy and the Italian Stallion from TV24 at the pharmacy while ole Fatpat getting cholesterol medicine bruh! They said they loading up on the nitroglycerin for this battle bruh! Patriot Nation be rocking all night long! #lawdjesus #minimallandpatriotnationisgoingbonkers More mash taters please!!!
[Image: decisions.jpg]

I'm batting 100% on Knott Central predictions so far...DECISIONS, DECISIONS..
Meanwhile in the war room in Knott County...
Pages: 1 2