Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 43 Phelps 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Panthers will be the 2 seed.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Final. Panthers will be the 2 seed.

They will get the green dragons first round.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Final. Panthers will be the 2 seed.

I'd would say so! An impressive win over a solid 1A opponent like tonight should defiantly solidify Pikeville as a top contender!!!
Only carrying on Panther! Congrats on the win tonight!! Sounds like Battile is right back where he belongs!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Only carrying on Panther! Congrats on the win tonight!! Sounds like Battile is right back where he belongs!!!

C. Roberts was the QB tonight and he accounted for 4 or 5 TDs running and passing.
jetpilot Wrote:C. Roberts was the QB tonight and he accounted for 4 or 5 TDs running and passing.

Congrats to Mr Roberts then on an outstanding performance! Pikeville may still run into a few issues but the QB position won't be one especially when Wyatt is back!
^^^The only issue is major youth and inexperience and that issue is being taken care of over time. Improvement each week. Some like you don't believe yet but some said this game would be a dogfight and it was 43-0 at halftime.
I will say Phelps has definitely improved. You can see a big difference in the two years since Jones has been the HC. Great game, Panthers! Came out to prove something right off the bat, and Roberts is really starting to gel into the offense now. Showed some really nice touch on some deep balls.
Congrats to Panthers.
jetpilot Wrote:^^^The only issue is major youth and inexperience and that issue is being taken care of over time. Improvement each week. Some like you don't believe yet but some said this game would be a dogfight and it was 43-0 at halftime.

Don't believe quite yet but seams they are definitely improved from a few weeks ago.
This Phelps team is defiantly NOT the Phelps team that we've become accustomed to in the past. They put up a great fight last night and will only get better and better. David Jones being chosen the new head coach was the best thing that's happened to the Hornets. As for the Panthers, when you combine Wyatt Battaile with Conner Roberts, along with the way this team is coming together, they're gonna be even more of a threat. Congrats Panthers on a solid win !
Pleased to let Big Don know, there was NO bar tab to be picked up at the Landmark by jet and myself.:biggrin:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Pleased to let Big Don know, there was NO bar tab to be picked up at the Landmark by jet and myself.:biggrin:

:thatsfunn

I checked all the joints for Big Don and nobody had seen him.:biggrin:
Actually I went to the Pig in a Poke and the bar tab should be arriving any day now!

Thanks again!
Really shocked at this score. Nothing against Pikeville at all I just thought Phelps would have been more competitive than this. I was one of them who thought this would be a dog fight. Congrats Panthers on an impressive win in my book. As for the Hornets, keep clawing you guys are getting there!
How many seniors does Phelps have? Will they be able to continue the upswing next year?
The score didn’t surprise me what surprised me was how bad Pikeville was beating them in the first half Coach Mac called the dogs off in the first half Pikeville could have scored 100 points