Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath County @ Russell 10/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Evils by eleventy billion
Cats by 90
I am telling you, this Bath County group is much improved, especially on offense. You better be ready to strap it up because they are physical!
Devils by 3-4 TD's.
I think Russell will win but they for sure can't overlook anyone especially this years team. Take it easy on the kool aid this week boys!
This could potentially be the last victory of the year for Russell. Raceland is next then who knows about the third place team from the next district possibly Garrad County. Russell's district has gotta be the weakest in 3a maybe even state.
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:This could potentially be the last victory of the year for Russell. Raceland is next then who knows about the third place team from the next district possibly Garrad County. Russell's district has gotta be the weakest in 3a maybe even state.

I wouldn't go that far! Lol. Powell County will probably win District 7 and they lost to Bath County and West Carter. I am not sure of anyone in D7 has a winning record.
Garrard lost to Western Hills, look for Russell to host Western Hills in the 1st round of the playoffs.
thecoacher Wrote:I wouldn't go that far! Lol. Powell County will probably win District 7 and they lost to Bath County and West Carter. I am not sure of anyone in D7 has a winning record.
Garrard lost to Western Hills, look for Russell to host Western Hills in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Or Russell on the road at Lexington Catholic.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Or Russell on the road at Lexington Catholic.
Yes, my apologies. I meant to say if they host it would be Western Hills.
Russell by 6.
Russell Hammers Bath! And then It's the Greenup County Super Bowl Baby!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Russell Hammers Bath! And then It's the Greenup County Super Bowl Baby!

Do you know ole Fat Pat from Knott County? Just curious. #soundslikemashtatersinraceland
Rams want to get this Paintsville thing over so we can come to the Hank and check the Evils into the smackdown hotel!
Russell 42
Bath County 18
:poker face:
Russell rolls in this one
It looks like this is a much improved Bath County that has a nice running game. Junior Landan Swartz has rushed for over 1,400 yards this year for Bath County. Bath County's defense still looks weak after the loss to Fleming at home 49-20 and they are scoring aprox 30 points a game and giving up 30 points a game. I believe in last 4 or 5 weeks Russell has found some young players in freshman and soph. to take over at Running and also at Receivers. The Defense for Russell lost 3 starters at CB and they seem to be getting better over last 5 games. In the last 5 games except for Fleming Russell has averaged 45ppg. and given up 15ppg. and half of that was in the Fleming County loss. Russell should win this game by 2-3 touchdowns and then a close game with Raceland the following week. It will be interesting to see how well this young Russell team will finish after starting with 4-5 starters that went down with Injuries that played on both sides of the ball.
Russell 42

Bath County 17
Russell-28
Bath-14
Calpreps has Russell at #18 and Bath County at #20. Calpreps says the teams are much closer than many realize....or want to admit. The young Cats can win the game. Bath County only has 3 Senior starters. The rest of the starters, including the stats leaders, are juniors and sophomores.