Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FINAL Corbin 42 @ Bell co. 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This one is in the books...
Butt whipping! Running clock by half.
Congratulations Redhounds I liked what I'm seeing :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste
Congrats to the Hounds
Corbin and Belfry are on a crash course. Sleeper team emerging to the West in Boyle co.
Boyle is a lively sleeper...but Central, good Lord those guys are starting to look great again.
2 years will not make a difference in this rebuild if The ole ball coach doesn't find a defense and a defensive coach.
Congrats Corbin!!!
WhyLie Wrote:2 years will not make a difference in this rebuild if The ole ball coach doesn't find a defense and a defensive coach.

Defense hasn't worked all year not going too
^^What do you think is the problem?
When Corbin beats bell, it’s always a good day. 150 something to 16 over the past two games is pretty nice. One has to respect Haddix’s class, but the Corbin fan in me would’ve loved seeing Corbin go for the 80-0 type score last night.
It was nice to see the hounds come out with the fire they had last night. That was probably the most fired up they have been all season, as a parent and a fan I LOVE FIRE in these kids. They are loaded with potential from top to bottom and have that edge when they go all out. Hats off to coaching staff for another great job of getting the kids to play this way knowing they could beat them as bad as they wanted to. To all that was a little down on the offense for the first five games now do you see what I was talking about when I would say look at who your playing. If we scheduled a bunch of cupcakes we would have probably broke some records but instead they decided to get better and play some of the best to get ready for the run to state. I think it’s paying off, looks like we are using the last five to fine tune to make a run. May or may not be state champs but I can assure you it won’t be an easy task on whoever we play to stop them hounds.
Corbin Wrote:When Corbin beats bell, it’s always a good day. 150 something to 16 over the past two games is pretty nice. One has to respect Haddix’s class, but the Corbin fan in me would’ve loved seeing Corbin go for the 80-0 type score last night.

as well as we are bobcat fans like to see as well except different outcome hope to return the favor in the future:welcome:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^What do you think is the problem?

just don't tackle well arm tackle to much got a lot of growing up to do on d side of ball
And Granny you don't arm tackle Sizemore he is a beast:igiveup:
smoke1015 Wrote:Boyle is a lively sleeper...but Central, good Lord those guys are starting to look great again.

To be honest You can’t go off teams like Bardstown and Lawance Co. Bell, and Lex. Cath. Lex. has absolutely no defense these are the teams that the top 3A teams played you can’t go off that these teams they are bad and there making the better teams look unstoppable and that’s not the case
BobcatForever Wrote:And Granny you don't arm tackle Sizemore he is a beast:igiveup:

Nothing infuriates me more than arm tackling!
Confusednicker:

You know, the guys had a rough start and a shorter prep period from last year. It's got to be difficult for the boys who are playing hard and giving their best efforts.
I love the dig Haddix got in with the paper article. Made sure people knew it was a running clock before half. I agree Bell better find a defense .
Predator/Prey....... if I were you, I'd be happy.. Take that back, I'd be embarrassed.. No one who was at the game could honestly say Haddix didn't go above and beyond to keep it classy.. Id be embarrassed of my administration/coach for pulling the shenanigans they did prior to the game.... I won't list them, but I'm sure if you know much at all you would jus stop with the "dig" talk. Haddix could have hung 80 on your team.... that's not wives talk..
bcpc Wrote:Predator/Prey....... if I were you, I'd be happy.. Take that back, I'd be embarrassed.. No one who was at the game could honestly say Haddix didn't go above and beyond to keep it classy.. Id be embarrassed of my administration/coach for pulling the shenanigans they did prior to the game.... I won't list them, but I'm sure if you know much at all you would jus stop with the "dig" talk. Haddix could have hung 80 on your team.... that's not wives talk..

No takesies , backsies sorry. Listen Your all's little boy did a great job. He showed class at the game. He got the last laugh ,so don't get excited. I just liked the shot he sent to Dudley. Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
The Spread Wrote:Corbin and Belfry are on a crash course. Sleeper team emerging to the West in Boyle co.

good assessment .
Predator/Prey Wrote:I love the dig Haddix got in with the paper article. Made sure people knew it was a running clock before half. I agree Bell better find a defense .

Which news paper? I’d like to check it out
BobcatForever Wrote:And Granny you don't arm tackle Sizemore he is a beast:igiveup:

I swear, without bias, I think our ILB is one of the best in the state, especially in 3A. He hit Sizemore in the thigh, as hard as his 4.7-4.8 speed can go, and 225 solid pounds. The worst I seen Sizemore do, a ginger plant on that leg as he got up. A little limp, shake it out, and went right back to the huddle. By 2 more plays I didn't even see a limp. Kid isn't just big and strong, he's tough. I've seen A.J. break a kids leg from those shots.
And he has done that conditioning on his own. Bell's kids had a limited use of the weight room and all the pre-season prep that the other programs had.

It just speaks to Sizemore's work ethic and determination.
Granny Bear Wrote:And he has done that conditioning on his own. Bell's kids had a limited use of the weight room and all the pre-season prep that the other programs had.

I have never got to talk to him but he seems like a good kid. Us Combs are related to the Sizemore's in Hazard so I can be a fan and opponent. ha
Granny Bear Wrote:And he has done that conditioning on his own. Bell's kids had a limited use of the weight room and all the pre-season prep that the other programs had.

Bell didn't have any limited time in the weight room. They should have been working they had a coach in place and he is still there. That can't be the excuse. If Amos didn't work them that's is on him.
smoke1015 Wrote:I have never got to talk to him but he seems like a good kid. Us Combs are related to the Sizemore's in Hazard so I can be a fan and opponent. ha

A cousin of mine was married to a Combs man in Hazard. I'm kin to more people than 64. lol
smoke1015 Wrote:I have never got to talk to him but he seems like a good kid. Us Combs are related to the Sizemore's in Hazard so I can be a fan and opponent. ha

The real question is are you related to 64SUR?
Sizemore is a beast. He gets than from the Whitakers. Heart is ftom the Sizemore's. They are a scrappy bunch.
Smoke 1015 is a class act he pulls for his team, calls it like it is and is always respectful.
Pages: 1 2