Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County 44 Knott Co. Central 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where ya' at fatpat! I predicted this one just like I predicted the Breathitt game. Never gonna' beat anybody till you understand that defense is part of the game. Hurry up and get on here, Easy E needs enlightened. Told you so son, when you gonna' stop doubting ole F.N.L.? Let me break it down for ya, Adkins+Prater+Ballinger=WIN. #bigboychokedonacrouton NO MORE MASHED TATERS!:dontthink
Congrats to Morgan County
WOW, tater famine hits!!
[Image: latest?cb=20111021215803]

taterman pat is a fallin' to pieces after this one bolz!
[Image: 23682468150_df89d7cb65_b.jpg]

Turn the bus around bolz, somebody left this magnum in the pic at Go Go mart. Must have been in a big hurry to get their chicken and get out of dodge. To show no hard feelings, I filled it back up with water for you. Don't pay no attention to that yellow color, it's just water, I swear.. #squirtgunlemonadebolz NO MORE MASHED TATERS!
F.N.L. Wrote:Where ya' at fatpat! I predicted this one just like I predicted the Breathitt game. Never gonna' beat anybody till you understand that defense is part of the game. Hurry up and get on here, Easy E needs enlightened. Told you so son, when you gonna' stop doubting ole F.N.L.? Let me break it down for ya, Adkins+Prater+Ballinger=WIN. #bigboychokedonacrouton NO MORE MASHED TATERS!:dontthink

Lighten up Francis, FatPat would pick KCC over the Cowboys, he's just a dedicated fan. In saying that, congratulations to you on picking the upset.
wheels fell off and axles broke off over in knott co i do believe something bad happening over there
Fatpat has done had a stroke or they have glued his fingers together or something happened
Disappointed that what started out as a good season has gone off the tracks against the weakest district in the state. Unreal that KCC may miss the playoffs altogether after the start they had.
School Admin. Wrote:Lighten up Francis, FatPat would pick KCC over the Cowboys, he's just a dedicated fan. In saying that, congratulations to you on picking the upset.

[Image: pope-francis-0a.jpg]

I shall not lie on my predictions.
DarrinC Wrote:Fatpat has done had a stroke or they have glued his fingers together or something happened

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao: Now that is classic!
They have to beat Estil Co. to make the playoffs right? That’s not a done deal for sure.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Disappointed that what started out as a good season has gone off the tracks against the weakest district in the state. Unreal that KCC may miss the playoffs altogether after the start they had.

No way, shape, form or fashion will Knott stop Estill's DW offense. Estill will keep Knott's offense off the field and eat up the clock. A lot of tantrum throwing out of Knott after the Morgan game. Estill will frustrate Knott.
School Admin. Wrote:They have to beat Estil Co. to make the playoffs right? That’s not a done deal for sure.

Yes, winner is the 4 seed. Preseason, I would have picked Knott to win Dist.7.
I thought they had a very good chance to win the district, but defense has seemed to be their issue all season. In saying that, I'm not sure Estill's defense is any better. They have given up a lot of points this year. I agree with you in the sense that the double wing can be frustrating and can be difficult to stop, especially if you don't have players up front. I think this is going to be a shoot-out, I think it comes down to who is healthy.
[Image: Et2VSM4.gif]

EMK baby, your crystal ball is workin at a high level. We have been in the war room since Friday night. Our lack of defense is more than a fat man can handle. Ole fatpat told magnum we need to get those pink shoes off our feet and start playin some real football, wowza! Going to give you propz this week for calling it, but we aren't done yet.

#betterthanthecomebackcats More mash taters please!!!
Tater sack empty Knott ready for basketball