Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 12 Hazard 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final.

Brilliant goal line stand to keep Hazard from scoring late in the game.

Great great game!!!
Congrats to Tigers
Wow ! Must have been one heck of a game . Congrats Paintsville.
great game. congrats Paintsville. they should meet again in the playoffs.
Dang good game.
cj2561 Wrote:great game. congrats Paintsville. they should meet again in the playoffs.

Going to be a 4 team horse race!:flame:
Does hazard win if they have smith?
More than likely
cj2561 Wrote:great game. congrats Paintsville. they should meet again in the playoffs.

Sorry but they will not meet again in the playoffs. The pikeville panthers have their star quarterback back in action so this reunion is now fiction. The panthers just beat Phelps like a drum. Welcome back Wyatt Batallie or however you spell your last name. The panthers will be playing Beechwood in the title game. I knew Paintsville was overrate. If you can't beat Hazard more than 12-7 on your home field with Hazards top running back and lineman out you are overrated.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Does hazard win if they have smith?

Sure they win if they have Smith and Smith playing. Everyone only acknowledges that Hazard has Corey Smith out. Listen people, his brother was an outstanding football player also. Just because he did not run the ball and get all the attention does not mean he is not missed. I assure you that if Hazard had either Smith twin playing tonight the outcome would have been different.

Does a fat baby fart?
[quote=Paparazzi]Sorry but they will not meet again in the playoffs. The pikeville panthers have their star quarterback back in action so this reunion is now fiction. The panthers just beat Phelps like a drum. Welcome back Wyatt Batallie or however you spell your last name. The panthers will be playing Beechwood in the title game. I knew Paintsville was overrate. If you can't beat Hazard more than 12-7 on your home field with Hazards top running back and lineman out you are overrated.[/ QUOTE]
Paintsville ran the absolute most minimalistic conservative game plan I've ever even heard of in all my years watching football. They literally ran about 4 plays all night. They were not gonna show anything in this one except pure dang toughness, and that's exactly what they did. Hazard is one heckuva a tough team too. Try and downplay them all you want, but they are the real deal. Gut check win for the Tigers.
Paintsville just about beat themselves tonight with poor play calling and an extremely laxed second half. Paintsville is at least 14 pts better than hazard, say what you will

Sorry but they will not meet again in the playoffs. The pikeville panthers have their star quarterback back in action so this reunion is now fiction. The panthers just beat Phelps like a drum. Welcome back Wyatt Batallie or however you spell your last name. The panthers will be playing Beechwood in the title game. I knew Paintsville was overrate. If you can't beat Hazard more than 12-7 on your home field with Hazards top running back and lineman out you are overrated.
Oh lord..............Now I'm thinking hard about who going to Kroger field now :pondering: anyways congratulations paintsville :yikes::yikes::yikes:
Rams next
[/ QUOTE]
Paintsville ran the absolute most minimalistic conservative game plan I've ever even heard of in all my years watching football. They literally ran about 4 plays all night. They were not gonna show anything in this one except pure dang toughness, and that's exactly what they did. Hazard is one heckuva a tough team too. Try and downplay them all you want, but they are the real deal. Gut check win for the Tigers.[/QUOTE]

This is true! I've seen MANY plays this season that never come out in this game and by not bringing them out the Tigers came dang close to giving this one away!! 2nd Half Paintsville offense was playing not to lose instead of playing to win and hopefully that's the last time we do that! We went in to just run and protect the football mode! We never had a big enough lead to play like that! As for Hazard they'll be back to this game in the playoffs! Battile is a tremendous QB but as a whole after playing both teams I just don't believe he has the help. We'll see how things work out. Funny things seem to happen in post season. Next thing we gotta do is get ready for those Dang RAMS!!!
Great Job to the Bulldogs!!! Those boys played hard! They sure don't care to air it out and their receivers can play with anyone!
Paintsville went for it on 4th down with like 10 yards to score. Could have kicked a field goal and made it a two score game. Piss poor play calling.
swampdonkey Wrote:Paintsville went for it on 4th down with like 10 yards to score. Could have kicked a field goal and made it a two score game. Piss poor play calling.

It would of made it 9-0 if they did. But they capitalized on a Hazard miscue and got the pick 6.

of course.
Paparazzi Wrote:Sorry but they will not meet again in the playoffs. The pikeville panthers have their star quarterback back in action so this reunion is now fiction. The panthers just beat Phelps like a drum. Welcome back Wyatt Batallie or however you spell your last name. The panthers will be playing Beechwood in the title game. I knew Paintsville was overrate. If you can't beat Hazard more than 12-7 on your home field with Hazards top running back and lineman out you are overrated.

Phelps is mediocre at best. They will not be playing Beechwood. Not many teams can beat Hazard by more than that. Hazard missed The Smith Boys badly, but that is not the only players that they have .
That's like the "Kash" deal vs Pikeville. It woulda been a different game for sure but would it necessarily have been a different outcome? Who knows! Those "what if's" are tough one's!
Congratulations to Paintsville in a hard-fought win.
jetpilot Wrote:Does a fat baby fart?
Confusednicker:

This was a great game to sit back and watch without the distraction of wanting one or the other to win. I loved it!!

The entire game was full of gritty toughness and extreme effort. Both teams and fan bases should be proud!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:That's like the "Kash" deal vs Pikeville. It woulda been a different game for sure but would it necessarily have been a different outcome? Who knows! Those "what if's" are tough one's!

What was the Kash deal?
swampdonkey Wrote:Paintsville went for it on 4th down with like 10 yards to score. Could have kicked a field goal and made it a two score game. Piss poor play calling.

Who calls the offensive plays for Paintsville?
Attended the game and was competitive hard hitting game. Both really good teams & expect to see them meet again next month. Just wanted to compliment referees also as thought was well called game not many flags thrown and let players decide the game. Not sure what crew or who refs were but thought they had a good game also as didn't hear either side screaming at them.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:That's like the "Kash" deal vs Pikeville. It woulda been a different game for sure but would it necessarily have been a different outcome? Who knows! Those "what if's" are tough one's!

Bird, you know what they say about "ifs and buts". :biggrin:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Bird, you know what they say about "ifs and buts". :biggrin:

Exactly!
Pages: 1 2 3