Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2017 KYMSFA Playoffs Round 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Jack Lambert Wrote:Looking at scores Boyle beat Lexington Catholic 49-8, Elkhorn beat Lexington Catholic 14-6, Barrett beats Elkhorn 32-30, by what reasoning do you think Barrett can play with Boyle?

We stunk this year I said that over and over, we lost to Elkhorns 3rd string QB
Jack Lambert Wrote:Looking at scores Boyle beat Lexington Catholic 49-8, Elkhorn beat Lexington Catholic 14-6, Barrett beats Elkhorn 32-30, by what reasoning do you think Barrett can play with or beat Boyle?

Jack, Haters gonna hate. Boyle does their talking on the field.

LCKnight33 Wrote:I have witnessed Boyle Play, as well as seen other teams in this tournament and I can say that Boyle will not make it to the final four. The conference is really down this year, and Boyle has not played anyone worthy of talking about.
Well here we set 4 days away from knowing who will will make it to state championship. I just left the hounds practice and have to say with what I am seeing can’t wait for this weekend to get here. Go HOUNDS bring home a couple more trophies for the cabinet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4