Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County @ Ashland, 10/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's try this again by adding a poll.
Could a moderator please fix the poll from Ashland22 to Ashland?

Thanks
FYI...... As of today (10/12), five Fridays will pass in the span of 30 days.

10/13 - Week 8
10/20 - Week 9
10/28 - Week 10
11/3 - Playoffs Rd. 1
11/10 - Playoffs Rd. 2
Thank you, Pulp Fiction.
Ashland - 35

Greenup- 21

Excited to watch this one.
Ashland by 20 plus. 45-14
I see that Blue_Bird96 voted for Greenup County in the poll.

I noticed in the closed thread that Blue_Bird96 had previously predicted that Ashland would win by a touchdown.

Has something happened this week in either camp to make you change your prediction, Blue_Bird96?
Question, what radio stations carry the football games for Ashland and Greenup County?

Is one of them Kool Hits 105.7?
Is Ashland still with 97.1 WBVB out of Huntington?
Greenup is good enough to beat Ashland, no question about that. Are they conditioned well enough and experienced enough? I personally don't believe so. Heads up they played nose to nose with the best team in 4A, but got tired and I think the youth got to them. However I also believe Ashland will be looking ahead to next week and will be playing from behind early in this one. I'm going to do a quarter by quarter box score thing for fun.

Greenup 7 21 21 21
Ashland 0 14 28 42
Could be a great game well see. Prediction TC by 2 TDS
Fly By Night Wrote:Let's try this again by adding a poll.

I bet you ain’t laughing now lol
You thought it was soooo funny that I picked Greenup but looks like to me.. they’re in a dog fight
We Hang 8 Wrote:I bet you ain’t laughing now lol
You thought it was soooo funny that I picked Greenup but looks like to me.. they’re in a dog fight

Long way to go.

Ashland is up 7 in the third.

Great halftime adjustments by Ashland so far.

Back to back 3 and outs for first time this game.