Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Bell 10-13-17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How will this one end up?
Corbin by 16
The Spoiled Brat verses Grumpy Old Man, the Silver Spoon Brat wins by 36 or more.

:argue:.

LOL
Predator/Prey Wrote:The Spoiled Brat verses Grumpy Old Man, the Silver Spoon wins by 36 or more

Confusednicker:
Running Clock 60-12 Corbin. No game to it. The only reason I say 60, Haddix will leave his starters in the whole game to Make Dudley wonder why he ever returned. Is this the first time Haddix has ever played Hilton?
predator/prey Wrote:the spoiled brat verses grumpy old man, the silver spoon brat wins by 36 or more.

Lol

lmao
HighViz Wrote:Running Clock 60-12 Corbin. No game to it. The only reason I say 60, Haddix will leave his starters in the whole game to Make Dudley wonder why he ever returned. Is this the first time Haddix has ever played Hilton?

Spoiled Brat

I have heard that these two have had words this year. Even mommy has questioned Hilton's wife? They were besties not long ago.
Bloodbath
Running clock alert.
Emergency room afternoon
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Running clock alert.
Emergency room afternoon

Thanks gut, these hounds won't let you down. But can we add the lights and a score
HighViz Wrote:Running Clock 60-12 Corbin. No game to it. The only reason I say 60, Haddix will leave his starters in the whole game to Make Dudley wonder why he ever returned. Is this the first time Haddix has ever played Hilton?

I hope so they have only played a little over 2 quarters the past two weeks😂 But if he left starters in I would say 80-6
Predator/Prey Wrote:The Spoiled Brat verses Grumpy Old Man, the Silver Spoon Brat wins by 36 or more.

LOL

Confusednicker: 30 , maybe. Enjoy now , the Grumpy Old Man will soon teach the Brat a lesson.
So what's the story with Dudley having words with Coach Haddix Mom?
Dudley and Haddix, Old Man said basically Haddix had a silver spoon in his mouth. Haddix told him he was over paid. That was the gist, not word for word. Funny actually. I have heard that Haddix mom was in shock that Old man even took job and was somewhat offended. This according to wife talk, of course. Who knows.
Corbin by a lot I watched Bell Co. play at Pike Central they still got a long way to go a real long way
Predator/Prey Wrote:Dudley and Haddix, Old Man said basically Haddix had a silver spoon in his mouth. Haddix told him he was over paid. That was the gist, not word for word. Funny actually. I have heard that Haddix mom was in shock that Old man even took job and was somewhat offended. This according to wife talk, of course. Who knows.

I wonder where that happened at? I probably wouldn't want to give the best team on my schedule fuel but I'm no Dudley Hilton either.
Corbin-54
Bell-14
Corbin train is coming to bell this week and bringing the band with them Big Grinrums02: :Guitar01: :Trumpet: Big Grinrums02:

Corbin 64
Bell County 13
A good ole A$$ whooping by Hounds.
Predator/Prey Wrote:The Spoiled Brat verses Grumpy Old Man, the Silver Spoon Brat wins by 36 or more.

:argu

LOL

That is pretty harsh!!!
Hounds by 42.
TongueoliceLig. Alert TongueoliceLig 6 days Bell County TongueoliceLig Alert TongueoliceLig
49-14 Corbin.
64SUR Wrote:Corbin train is coming to bell this week and bringing the band with them Big Grinrums02: :Guitar01: :Trumpet: Big Grinrums02:

Corbin 64
Bell County 13

Well Good! I’m glad they’re bringing the band, gives BC a sliver of hope of being better at something that night.

Hounds 56
Bell 12 (6 on the JV)

Marching redhounds 0
Marching bobcats 1
Pains me to say like I said in an early season post Corbin is team to beat we just right now are no match but Saturday Morning we will get up and just keep working everyone remember their post in the future:welcome:
BobcatForever Wrote:Pains me to say like I said in an early season post Corbin is team to beat we just right now are no match but Saturday Morning we will get up and just keep working everyone remember their post in the future:welcome:

65-19 Corbin :closeenough:
Dudley would score 80 on Corbin if he could. I've seen him try. I saw Jewell get him down 35 at the half and call off the dawgs. I hope Corbin scores every possession. Early and often. Corbin by 40, and that's 60 less then I want it to be.
I think the feeling everyone has about Dudley are appropriately in line with mine. Dudley is a legend, you can’t take that away from him, he just didn’t care to make a team look bad if he could but this year the shoe may be on the other foot. I just don’t think it is appropriate to drag his or Haddix’s families into it. I am a corbin fan my kids attend there and don’t feel that anyone has the right to say much about Haddix, if you don’t like him it’s only because you don’t know him or your a jealous person. He cares about his kids and the community, he has done well for his self that doesn’t mean he was given anything because he is probably the hardest working coach I have ever seen. He is smart and surrounds himself with the best coaching staff. He tries to make this the closest thing to the next level that some of these kids will honestly see. Corbin will put up a running clock this Friday but I honestly don’t think Haddix is making this game more than what it is. He is coaching to win a state championship, not to embarace anyone school or coach. Starters will leave the game when it is in complete control, he wouldn’t trade a 100-0 win to loose a kid that is a piece to the puzzle and at this point they are all key pieces from the qb to the kid playing on special teams. The past couple weeks our j v has played more varsity than our varsity and they have played extremely well also. Middle school program is firing on all cylinders and I have to say the future looks good in redhound land. This is a tribute to coach Haddix and staff of how they are involved working to ensure the future of the program. That is the kinda stuff I was getting at when I said hardest working coaches I have ever seen, not to mention how during the off-season he is there cheering for the kids playing other sports. He may leave Corbin one day and coach somewhere else but I think he has set the bar for what we expect for our football program.
I'm calling the upset, Marching Redhounds 1, Bell-0. :-) I do think Hilton's goal (at least in his mind) will be to prevent a running clock. I don't think you can really get tricky with Corbin's D. But you might can slow them down.
Heard corbin recruited a flag twirler. Kids a beast hahha. But no, it wouldn’t do any good to trick up the Off. Corbin’s D is to disciplined. I think Haddix will show some class and not run the score up, but I almost garuntee he’ll get a running clock
Pages: 1 2 3 4