Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County 27 Perry Central 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final.

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I got live updates by text. (Thank you bac2369)

Great game!!

Congratulations Colonels
Kudos to the Whitley kids for not running up the score Confusednicker:
Congrats to Colonels.
:rockon: Confusedinglepar. :Wave: :letsparty. :beavis:
Keep it up!! Can't wait to see what zaga fan has picked out for you!!

Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Way to go Colonels.
This must have been a good game to watch
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Kudos to the Whitley kids for not running up the score Confusednicker:

:hilarious:
Granny Bear Wrote:Keep it up!! Can't wait to see what zaga fan has picked out for you!!

Confusednicker:

My first loss on the avatrar bets.
I'm ready.
Granny Bear Wrote:Keep it up!! Can't wait to see what zaga fan has picked out for you!!

Confusednicker:

He may make the announcement on the radio next week. Confusednicker:
I will give my insight later when I get home.
Westside Wrote:He may make the announcement on the radio next week. Confusednicker:

I was a big part of the perry radio broadcast tonight Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote::hilarious:

Could Whitley have scored more?sounds like a great game. I guess it’s between Da Bears and Colonels
👮🎤 would be appropriate if you were Dave. But you said you were not.
Daddycat27 Wrote:Could Whitley have scored more?sounds like a great game. I guess it’s between Da Bears and Colonels

If say at this point it's fair to say it's between North and HC.
Whitley really hasn't done anything to make us think otherwise.
With HCs win over North, I think they sealed it
E's Army Wrote:���� would be appropriate if you were Dave. But you said you were not.

RunItUpTheGut was specifically named on PERRY'S broadcast.
I didn't even listen to Whitleys. I could hear them in the background of Perry's though complaining about every call Confusednicker:
This was a very evenly matched game. Definately wasnt any emergency room afternoon for the Perry kids. Harlan County is better than Whitley and so is North Laurel. Hopefully Perry can not have so many penalties the next few games. Had opportunities to beat Whitley. But anyway good win Coach Chappell and the Whitley kids. Whitley kept their cool and finished strong. Was a very enjoyable game.
We were close and I am still here Gut. We are not a pushover. Good game Whitley. Go Dores!
Very good game except for the penalties. Pcc gave the game away pure and simple. They had the ball up 6 with about 8 minutes to go and got multiple penalties and then a botched punt. Whitley has 10 tons of talent but why they throw it every down is beyond me. Jacob Woolum was once again the best player on the field. The commodores will be playing Harlan co for the district title guys. Harlan will beat Whitley and Pcc will beat North Laurel. Pcc and Harlan will have one loss and play for the title. That's a fact!
Congrats to the Colonels.

But as much trash as Gut, PJ and even Westside spewed, you would have thought the Commodores were beat before kickoff.

The truth - and any objective viewer would agree - the Colonels are lucky to leave with a win. The same would go for the Commodores if they would have held onto their fourth quarter lead.

I've said it all year, the holes in that secondary - alongside their affinity for racking up penalty yards - are what will kill them in big games.
Daddycat27 Wrote:Could Whitley have scored more?sounds like a great game. I guess it’s between Da Bears and Colonels

Whitley had some players out so they did good to win.
Paparazzi Wrote:Very good game except for the penalties. Pcc gave the game away pure and simple. They had the ball up 6 with about 8 minutes to go and got multiple penalties and then a botched punt. Whitley has 10 tons of talent but why they throw it every down is beyond me. Jacob Woolum was once again the best player on the field. The commodores will be playing Harlan co for the district title guys. Harlan will beat Whitley and Pcc will beat North Laurel. Pcc and Harlan will have one loss and play for the title. That's a fact!

You are wishful thinking. that's not going to happen.
I can't get McCreary County out of my head Confusederiously:
zaga_fan Wrote:Congrats to the Colonels.

But as much trash as Gut, PJ and even Westside spewed, you would have thought the Commodores were beat before kickoff.

The truth - and any objective viewer would agree - the Colonels are lucky to leave with a win. The same would go for the Commodores if they would have held onto their fourth quarter lead.

I've said it all year, the holes in that secondary - alongside their affinity for racking up penalty yards - are what will kill them in big games.
Zaga , I am old and fat and I could get open every play on Pcc. Woolum keeps making huge plays to try and pull out the win. But tonight it wasn't enough. He's a warrior!
pjdoug Wrote:You are wishful thinking. that's not going to happen.

Not wishful my friend just fact. Pcc will beat North. Dad will beat son! And they will play for the title. Remember I told you so. We gave Whitley an early Christmas present tonight but they can't win the district because Harlan will beat them. It's simple!
Paparazzi Wrote:Not wishful my friend just fact. Pcc will beat North. Dad will beat son! And they will play for the title. Remember I told you so. We gave Whitley an early Christmas present tonight but they can't win the district because Harlan will beat them. It's simple!

Perry/North will set a Guinness book record for the quickest game ever. :mop:
Paparazzi Wrote:Zaga , I am old and fat and I could get open every play on Pcc. Woolum keeps making huge plays to try and pull out the win. But tonight it wasn't enough. He's a warrior!

Anyone who watches tape on Perry will see how easy it is to get open.

It's a double-edged sword though. Several of Wilson's big throws tonight were made with a Commodore right in his face. Larkey likes pressure and that leaves extra work for the secondary.

Several of those throws were nearly sacks.
Here is another hot take - the missed extra point when Perry took the lead cost them the game.
Paparazzi Wrote:Very good game except for the penalties. Pcc gave the game away pure and simple. They had the ball up 6 with about 8 minutes to go and got multiple penalties and then a botched punt. Whitley has 10 tons of talent but why they throw it every down is beyond me. Jacob Woolum was once again the best player on the field. Thecommodores will be playing Harlan co for the district title guys. Harlan will beat Whitley and Pcc will beat North Laurel. Pcc and Harlan will have one loss and play for the title. That's a fact!

I can agree Perry gave the game away. Perry had Whitleys number for most of the second half. A-1 must on the snapper to get them balls down and not over the head. That's exactly what costed them the game. If you get the punt off its untelling how it plays out. Both are solid teams and Perry has nothing to hang there heads about. Now if Perry can beat North Laurel then that will make a 3 way tie for 2nd, but Harlan County has to beat Perry for that to happen. There is still quite a few scenarios that can play out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4