Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone interested in a bluegrassrivals get together during the 15th at the expo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering.
Would be nice to put faces with usernames. I have to wait for my son to get out of baseball practice at around 5pm, so I won't be there til around 6:30-7:00.
Doesn't sound like a good thing to me, may be some throw downs! haha:argue:
15thRegionX Wrote:Doesn't sound like a good thing to me, may be some throw downs! haha:argue:
Surely we wouldn't do that!!!
I really think it would be fun, but I am sure that there are lots that don't want to be known for the very fear of that!!! LOL
The Guru Wrote:Surely we wouldn't do that!!!
I really think it would be fun, but I am sure that there are lots that don't want to be known for the very fear of that!!! LOL

HAHA could be some bad times. I'll be to busy cheering on my team! Who is your team? If I remember correctly isn't it Paintsville?
15thRegionX Wrote:HAHA could be some bad times. I'll be to busy cheering on my team! Who is your team? If I remember correctly isn't it Paintsville?
yep!!! I have ruffled plenty of feathers here, but wouldn't hold any ill feelings towards anyone(except the ones that know who they are).
Those that don't already know me, have probably talked to me befor!
The Guru Wrote:yep!!! I have ruffled plenty of feathers here, but wouldn't hold any ill feelings towards anyone(except the ones that know who they are).

Well I guess I will see you there. Maybe see another Paintsville-Magoffin showdown, which would be great. Maybe be as good as the district championship game!
15thRegionX Wrote:Well I guess I will see you there. Maybe see another Paintsville-Magoffin showdown, which would be great. Maybe be as good as the district championship game!
Hope so!!! Good Luck!!
The Guru Wrote:Hope so!!! Good Luck!!

You too!
I'll be there tomorrow around 7 or so.
IRISH4 Wrote:I'll be there tomorrow around 7 or so.
Well....I guess we will have to introduce ourselves to each other!Confusedhh:
The Guru Wrote:Well....I guess we will have to introduce ourselves to each other!Confusedhh:

Sounds good, trust me though....we've met plenty of times.
I think it would be good to meet some of the members. I will be late tonight but will be there for the rest of the games trying to help a little with the tournament. I don't believe my team is in it but I still enjoy watching the other teams play.
Well I just dont have the time this week but would love to have a get together one weekend.
In the same shoes as the Guru. Baseball Practice. Would be nice to know who I'm talking to.
The Guru Wrote:yep!!! I have ruffled plenty of feathers here, but wouldn't hold any ill feelings towards anyone(except the ones that know who they are).

I think we all have probably ruffled feathers or had ours ruffled at one time or another...LOL! I (normally) try to post nice. I fear that sometimes a player may read and get offended and in no way would I want that, so I try to be nice.

But back to the thread yes I would love to put some faces with a name. Is someone going to have a BGR sign somewhere or a section to stop by and say hey?
i will be there for the finals...if any one knows that they will b there for sure...
Hey Guru, how bout me, you and a couple others meet up at Champs Sports Bar beside the expo center and have a few cold ones, and any other BGR member who is 21 and up...
Redneck Wrote:Hey Guru, how bout me, you and a couple others meet up at Champs Sports Bar beside the expo center and have a few cold ones, and any other BGR member who is 21 and up...

Aww, no love for the young guys? Smile
Redneck Wrote:Hey Guru, how bout me, you and a couple others meet up at Champs Sports Bar beside the expo center and have a few cold ones, and any other BGR member who is 21 and up...
Sheww... I sure don't want to meet Redneck, me and him have never gotten along on here and I doubt if we would if we met face to face either...Wink

What time will you be in Pikeville Redneck? I don't get off work til around 5 so I could be there by 6-6:15.

Can't make this one Redneck. I'll have my 2 teenagers with me. Boy that would look good wouldn't it! LOL! I will see ya at the game though.
I'll be there for the shelby valley game wearin a white jersey with blue hair
I'd be intrested in doing that but, I'm only coming if Shelby Valley & Paintsville meet up in the 2nd round.
blackcat_student Wrote:I'd be intrested in doing that but, I'm only coming if Shelby Valley & Paintsville meet up in the 2nd round.
That Potential SV/Paintsville matchup could be the most anticipated matchup since AC/SV in 2001. AC came in something like 25-4 and Shelby Valley was like 27-2 and was undefeated within the region at the time and it ended up being a classic, probabily one of the top 3 or 4 games that I had ever seen.
I'de def. be on that! Sounds good to me. When you all wanna meet?
Where would we meet at?
Hey Blackcat,you don't have to worry about coming,since you won't be seeing SV/Pville matchup you and everyone else was wanting to see,but you can come watch Belfry take down another favorite on their way to Rupp.:redboxer:
Larry Legend Wrote:Sheww... I sure don't want to meet Redneck, me and him have never gotten along on here and I doubt if we would if we met face to face either...Wink

HAHA, that's funny Larry. Hey your girlfriend was lookin good lastnight, woulda looked better had she walked in with me Smile . J/K bub...
that would be a good idea to meet everyone
Birdlegs Wrote:Hey Blackcat,you don't have to worry about coming,since you won't be seeing SV/Pville matchup you and everyone else was wanting to see,but you can come watch Belfry take down another favorite on their way to Rupp.:redboxer:

Yeah, I'm not gonna get to see that machup. But both teams are not graduating many key players, so I'll probley get to see them next season. But if Allen Central gets by Phelps tonight I'll definatley be there to support them.
Pages: 1 2