Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 65 Jackson County 06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final :Clap:
Starters was taken out of the game with 1.02 in the first quarter when the score was 30-0 :popcorn:
Whoops my bad about the starters being out in the first quarter, It was the second quarter with 5.11 remaining in till halftime......SORRY :popcorn:
No shock. Tough game to coach on both sides. One needs work and one needs morale. No win situation
Way to go Generals.
Honestly what did anyone expect, the reason we are playing the type schedule we have played is to get better. I am glad they got a little action in the second quarter because they have earned it and can't get rusty only playing one quarter a week.
Congrats to Hounds.
What happened with #77 for the Hounds?
I still feel sorry for Jackson. Good folks.
smoke1015 Wrote:I still feel sorry for Jackson. Good folks.

Yeah but the bright spot they have some good looking athletes, number 44 is a man child they also have a few more they will turn the corner.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Yeah but the bright spot they have some good looking athletes, number 44 is a man child they also have a few more they will turn the corner.

Yeah I agree that kid is huge. If they could get some more kids out. My step-dad and brother worked in Jackson county for years. Drive sucked but they liked the people. I really like how their stadium is laid out, except if I had to go retrieve a ball off that low side endzone. We didn't hold Jackson scoreless. THey scored on our varsity once. Had 2 ridiculous turnovers on our senior night, and the stupid "Apple Festival" was going on. Jackson had one short drive after a turnover. We played a varsity/Jv mix from the opening kickoff though, to rest up some guys. I figure Corbin may have almost started out with JV tonight. I'm sure they were in there by the 2nd.